Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Identity Guesses

Go down 
+2
Batgirl
Steve Harrington
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 10:09 pm

Where I'll be putting all my guesses and jotting down any clues <3
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 11:02 pm

Matt Bomer: Ben (Nathan my love!)

Why? His typing style is VERY unique to him. One of the most talkative, friendly people on the planet, types in mostly lowercase, and he types in paragraphs
that look like this
like he spaces out the sentences for no reason

it's very pleasant to read, and he uses emojis too. Good vibes. IT'S GOTTA BE BEN.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 11:03 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead: John

Why? I actually have NO reasoning yet outside of the shady breakfast thread post and the punctuation and attitude. I have NEVER spoken to her once yet. BUT. I can smell him. (ok I'm actually not sold on this until I talk to him, but if it IS him, just know I clocked it after a single post!)
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 11:06 pm

Webkinz Love Frog: Dale?

Idk, Jigsaw Planet had a time for bug_bruther, so I'm assuming he did the comp early. The frog clearly played early too, because the frog didn't post "Still Alive," but is done. I mean I'm sure others played early too, so this is by NO means a definite, but I'm just saying it COULD be Dale. Also that character choice is very iconic, meme-y like Moolissa. I expect nothing less from Dale tbh, he's funny, so it could be. Have yet to talk to them tho, gotta get on that.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 1:35 am

Nagisa Shiota: Morgan?

He used the word horrid, and mentioned liking Overwatch, and idk anyone who uses horrid besides me, Morgan, and Calvin. At first I thought this could be Calvin but I feel like an androgynous anime character is too on the nose for them and they wouldn't pick that. Also responds SUPER fast and is super super super social, and I feel like that's how Morgan plays based on Slimm's game, so I think it could be her. First I thought she was Sam, but idk if I'm really getting that energy so much anymore, plus Sam finished first in the challenge, which I feel would not be something she'd want to do? Like hell who tf would wanna finish first. I feel like idk Sam lol, probs a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 3:51 am

Cruella de Vil: Calvin???

Why? "Lol, I'm happy that I placed third. Capitalism got me in the 1% at the moment. Living for this life. Though I will say, there are no republicans tax breaks. I'm about to get the smite of proper taxation..."

I would say this is giving me John but "smite" is giving me Calvin. Also being up late and finishing the comp quickly... it's just giving Calvin rn. I know Calvin is awake (along with Dale, Mari, Morgan, etc. because they just played a fast game together), and there are few people still awake on the forum. I love one (1) pretentious twat! (jk i love two, their names are John & Calvin)
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 5:47 pm

Cruella said they were at the dentist this morning and Calvin was at the orthodontist this morning mhm I see u
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 1:09 am

Tony Stark: Millie?

Why? "sksksk" and emojis. Unless it's TJ but I doubt he'd go for a social HOH, and I think TJ probably preformed very well in the purge.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:32 pm

TONY STARK: TJ??????

that was too good it was TOO GOOD too good at that comp I know that's his ass! who else uses sksksk
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 10:13 pm

Squirt: Posey

I'm 100% sure now, those jokes, using "they" instead of he or she on all occasions, etc. That is Posey. holy shit.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 11:22 pm

Dorothy: James G

The devil emojis made me think Bri at first, but the coloring of the words, the flirting, the sporadic messaging and the verbiage and pretending to be a split persona in a way? I think that's my Doja!

Wendy Williams likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 2:47 pm

Steve Harrington wrote:

Why? I actually have NO reasoning yet outside of the shady breakfast thread post and the punctuation and attitude. I have NEVER spoken to her once yet. BUT. I can smell him. (ok I'm actually not sold on this until I talk to him, but if it IS him, just know I clocked it after a single post!)

I forgot to reiterate that after I talked to her, there is 0 doubt in my mind that it's him. Ofc he picked a lesbian the one time I'm a man! HE DOESN'T WANT OUR SHOWMANCE TO THRIVE!!!
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 6:22 pm

Ember: Slimm baby <3333

Who tf else is this forward, and also drunk at the beach? Yeah, I see u bitch. Also referencing the Saw movies in public, and the vibes of the public pleas, I should have known sooner??? And also conveniently absent during Slimm BB times... Yeah, that's my BABY boy I'm so fucking excited
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 6:25 pm

Kim: Morgan

She was at a movie today, and literally Kim was MIA all day until the movie ended. Also, she gives me the vibes of Dorothy in that she is playing super socially and is WAY over aligned, but in a superrr subtle way that no one is clocking. Also, Morgan is someone who would easily be able to stay up for endurance but throw at the end for a good temptation because she doesn't need to bloody her hands, but also doesn't sleep. The typing style is different, but the vibe is similar sometimes, and like Ember, is MIA during Slimm BB times. Will be interesting to see if Kim is active tonight at all during the Slimm BB finale. Doubt it!

(so yeah I'm back to not knowing who the FUCK Nagisa is, who tf doesn't vote?)
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 6:26 pm

Steve Harrington wrote:
Steve Harrington wrote:

I forgot to reiterate that after I talked to her, there is 0 doubt in my mind that it's him. Ofc he picked a lesbian the one time I'm a man! HE DOESN'T WANT OUR SHOWMANCE TO THRIVE!!!

thinking about his rant about Max the Dog again today... yeah <33 love a man who types novels mmm!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses Empty

Back to top Go down

Identity Guesses
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next