Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Goodbye Messages

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Goodbye Messages  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages    Goodbye Messages  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 7:19 pm

Cruella de Vil -- Girl, I'm not going to lie you always scared the shit out of me lmaooooo... I trusted you but at the same time I thought you were one of the most unpredictable people in the game. I did like you and appreciate you though, I just didn't know if I could trust you. I didn't know what you were saying half the time and the moves you made didn't make much sense to me at all. I am sorry for the part I played in you leaving, from priming Kim into thinking about making a big move, pushing for her to take a shot at you, always intending to vote you out, and stringing you along. That was shitty of me and I deserve any negative feelings you have toward me, but it really was nothing personal. You were just not someone controllable/predictable and it scared me.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages    Goodbye Messages  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:58 pm

Webkinz Love Frog - It's nothing personal, Webby. I feel like we tried to connect but it just wasn't really working/clicking between us. I'm not sure what the reason for that was, but I just think we had too many other things going on for us to really be allies in this game. I'm sorry for lying to you on the way out, I felt like it was needed because of the potential of powers being used. I hate lying to people on their way out, because on a personal level that makes me feel bad and I know it's shitty to leave that way. I hope you had a great time <3
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages    Goodbye Messages  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 10:25 pm

Squirt - you little bitch! Why did you turn on me? Guess you never liked me it’s okay, I knew in my gut that you were putting on an innocent act and def trying to manipulate me with your cuteness, I mentioned it the first time you were on the block but I had a soft spot for you anyway lmao. I’m sorry some people were a tad too harsh about your inactivity. I get real life shit comes up and I hope you are okay. I did like you a lot regardless of how you felt about me <3
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages    Goodbye Messages  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 2:59 pm

Jennifer Check - clearly, you have had the perception that I’m not doing much. And ya know what, that’s okay it’s part of what makes my threat level low and has kept me off the block. But I’m hoping that if I get to the end I can show you that I have done anything but just sit on my ass, and I spent a lot of time campaigning for Sam to stay here because of what benefits my personal game the most. Not that you were bad for me, you were not at this stage of the game but later down the line you would be. You’re smart, likable, funny, and great at challenges and would be very hard to beat. If you were up against anyone but Sam I would likely have been swayed to keep you. I love you and can’t wait to talk after the season
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages    Goodbye Messages  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 11:02 am

Tony Stark - you were an interesting person in this game and from a very early in the game I didn’t trust you at all, with those 8 votes for hoh. Your game was pretty transparent to everyone I believe you just enjoyed chaos and I’m surprised you didn’t cause a little bit more. It made me feel like you have a little bit of Moe energy. I see that maybe you were never really all that real with me, it’s hard to tell… I was rooting for you in this last hoh but when a renom had to be placed, I had to throw you all the way under the bus in order to save myself and make sure it wasn’t me. Sorry, but if I had to lose anyone from that side of the house I needed it to be you Sad much love though
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages    Goodbye Messages  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 8:26 pm

Jerry the Mouse - it was you or me kiddo, and damn it was a tough one to get you out of here. I’m thankful I was able to stay over you but I knew from the moment that I was put up that it wouldn’t be as easy as Ember made it out to be not only because I feel like I had a better grasp on the house dynamics as her but I also know you are one hell of a talker and convincing as hell. I hope that if I get to the final two I can show you that I am not and never was irrelevant in this game
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages    Goodbye Messages  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:14 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead - call me a flop all you want to but it’s not like getting you out was a waste. You didn’t care about me in this game and I knew it so why would I care you? You had your close allies, I wasn’t it. Sure I find it completely ridiculous you went home over Steve. But at the end of the day I wanted the two people on the block to be people that I could see beating me in comps and at the end and you did fit that regardless of what you think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages    Goodbye Messages  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Messages
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Diary Rooms :: Sandra Bullock-
Jump to: