Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Goodbye Messages

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Goodbye Messages  Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Messages    Goodbye Messages  EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 9:09 am

Thought I’d give little GBMs for people to read after if they want to
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Goodbye Messages  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages    Goodbye Messages  EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 9:10 am

Keanu Reeves - I was very sad to see you go, I thought we had a nice conversation on the first night of the game and was surprised to see the update in the morning. I understand life comes first though and I hope that everything is alright!
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Goodbye Messages  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages    Goodbye Messages  EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 9:12 am

Manu Rios - you actually seemed super logical and smart and had a great pitch for why you should stay. Unfortunately it was just too little too late. If you were more available on that weekend and able to do the comp and communicate with people, I truly think you would have been doing really great in this game.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Goodbye Messages  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages    Goodbye Messages  EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 9:13 am

Rebecca Bunch - we didn’t have lengthy conversations but if you were to have stayed I would have been trying to reach out to you more. I’m not sure why everyone just followed whatever Tony wanted. You had people who didn’t want you to go over Peach, but they weren’t willing to fight for you or vote for themselves, probably because of how early it is in the game. You were robbed though
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Goodbye Messages  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages    Goodbye Messages  EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 9:16 am

Sailor Moon - you brought the heat and I loved to see it, it was why I voted to keep you. I wasn’t going to be campaigning for you to stay because that would be sticking my neck out and I wasn’t exactly comfortable doing that, but I liked the spunk. Your campaign didn’t really line up and make sense - you were telling us to keep you so you could come for Debbie but then pointing out how you came in dead last in all the comps… so how could you help us take down Debbie?! I think Debbie is on peoples radar, but we didn’t necessarily feel like we needed you here to get her later. Much love to you though, little icon.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Goodbye Messages  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages    Goodbye Messages  EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 12:48 pm

Peach Salinger - you were very sweet and I did like you a lot, but I felt like our conversations weren’t frequent enough for me to really know where you stand and what you would do if you were to stay. I was rooting for you to stay in the previous vote, but I had to evict you in this one in an attempt to save Squirt who I have an unexplainable soft spot for (he’s probably some evil genius that’s very good at emotional manipulation blah) but I’m really sorry to see you go
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Goodbye Messages  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages    Goodbye Messages  EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 12:49 pm

Cosmo - I enjoyed our conversations and I wasn’t threatened by you, but I just felt you were too inactive to truly work closely with. I was going to be using you as a pawn if I had won an hoh and I think that would have been your continuous fate if you had stayed
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Goodbye Messages  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages    Goodbye Messages  EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 12:52 pm

Jules Vaughn - I’m so sad to see you leave this game. I was back and forth on what to do with my vote but I ultimately felt like you being at number one on my rankings for multiple rounds should stand for something and I truly believed you felt similarly about me and would have had my back had you stayed. Truly a heartbreaking eviction to me this early and I’m saddened to lose you. I wonder if it weren’t for the 3 weeks safety thing maybe people would have been more open to keeping you Sad
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Goodbye Messages  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages    Goodbye Messages  EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 3:00 pm

Jules, regret writing that about you. Good riddance
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Goodbye Messages  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages    Goodbye Messages  EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 5:32 pm

Nagisa Shiota - You are such a sweetie. I'm not sure why you kept being used as a pawn, but I felt like you would have been loyal to me and the group had you stayed in the game. I felt like you were very active at the start but as time went on you seemed busier and less active and maybe that's why people weren't feeling confident with you in the game. Regardless, I respect you and I'm sorry my vote wasn't enough to keep you around.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Goodbye Messages  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages    Goodbye Messages  EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 10:37 pm

Sam Gardner - I am devastated by this one. At the start of the game, I was terrified of you a little bit because it seemed like a red flag to me that everyone mentioned being close to you and I immediately thought of you as the person with the best social game in the house. But overtime due to how much our games overlapped, I knew I needed you and I chose you as my main person to tell everything and anything to (except I never told you that I voted out Matt last week, but I didn't feel like it was necessary to tell you). It really sucks for me to play this game without someone that I can really trust and now I'm stuck scrambling trying to replace you 3 I was willing to do whatever to help you, and I'm so sorry that the double vote was not enough. I'm waiting for the veto results but if I get the chance to avenge you and vote out Debbie, I'm going to take it in a heartbeat. Love you Sammy, hope you felt the same way about me.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Goodbye Messages  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages    Goodbye Messages  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 1:42 pm

Jaida Essence Hall -- You were very lovely in this game and I did want to work with you. The reason I had to vote you out is that it just became clear to me that you were likely involved with a close alliance that did not include me. It didn't make sense for me to vote out their target (Ember) and keep you for them to continue getting stronger. Plus, I'm not sure if we ever really agreed on any eviction votes. Our games just were not lining up, but it was nothing personal. <3
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Goodbye Messages  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages    Goodbye Messages  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 1:02 pm

Ted Lasso - oh Teddy… I did really like you and wanted to work with you and I also did trust you more than Tony… however my trust for Tony is a very low bar anyway. It just became very obvious to me that you lied about a lot of your intentions and your vote and you really downplayed your connections in the house. You leaving was a combination of being super close to Cruella and the lies that you had told. I kind of also was pushing for you to be the renom with Steve after it was obvious that you lied about what prize you got in the endurance competition. If I did think there was any chance of you staying, I would have kept you though because you would remain a target and you’d be coming after people that aren’t me. Unfortunately, too many people were comparing notes about your campaign and we all discovered you were saying similar things to everyone. You made a good effort though and I suspect that you are Dale (and even if you’re not I know you are a good player). Sorry to see you go, apologize for stringing you along in our private room about the vote I feel shitty about it
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Goodbye Messages  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages    Goodbye Messages  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 2:29 pm

Matt Bomer - First of all, I was not going to let you go home unanimously because fuck that. The moment you went up I was ready to fight for you to stay but unfortunately you weren’t on the same page and told people you would like to leave which truly saddened me a lot. I know you had a lot of connections in this game and I’m sure that you didn’t feel like I was the closest to you, I’m sure you had an alliance and that I was somewhere not the top of your trust rankings but not the very top but regardless of that I grew really attached to you. I will miss you Sad
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Goodbye Messages  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages    Goodbye Messages  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 2:30 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Matt Bomer - First of all, I was not going to let you go home unanimously because fuck that. The moment you went up I was ready to fight for you to stay but unfortunately you weren’t on the same page and told people you would like to leave which truly saddened me a lot. I know you had a lot of connections in this game and I’m sure that you didn’t feel like I was the closest to you, I’m sure you had an alliance and that I was somewhere NEAR the top of your trust rankings but not the very top but regardless of that I grew really attached to you. I will miss you Sad

had a typo sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye Messages  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages    Goodbye Messages  Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Messages
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Diary Rooms :: Sandra Bullock-
Jump to: