Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch

Go down 
+17
Kim Ki-Jung
Nagisa Shiota
Sandra Bullock
Sam Gardner
Jerry The Mouse
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Rebecca Bunch
Cosmo
Dorothy Gale
Sailor Moon
Ted Lasso
Jules Vaughn
Max Gentile
Tony Stark
Squirt
Debbie Jellinsky
Arisa Cox
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon

Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 8:05 am

Arisa and Bat Girl thank you so much for this short experience I love you Always a pleasure I love you

Arisa Cox and Batgirl like this post

Back to top Go down
Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon

Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 8:15 am

Also everyone on Starks team do not take what I say with a grain of salt. Debbie can’t compete. She won HOH and then Veto easily. Almost everyone in my group said the can’t go against the HOHs wishes and that she made her target pretty clear. Let’s not forget her HOH win was a popularity contest. PLEASE get her out or someone from this side. don’t be scared. The prize money is $1,000 and will probably be more. I’d love to donate if things start getting spicy cheerscheerscheerscheerscheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 8:24 am

Not Cosmo being close to the BBQ club LMAO. I’m genuinely curious on how that’s possible.

Also, DM me the tea please.

Ted Lasso, Sailor Moon and Cosmo like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 11:15 am

Not Miss Moon offering to donate to the prize fund if you guys get me out lmao. Maybe if you played the game idk, with some sense and intelligence and logic, you wouldn't have to pay to get your own way? Toodles.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 11:25 am

Don’t be a bitch, it’s All Stars. Why can’t it get spicy in here?
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 11:26 am

I mean, you certainly tried, but I think most people will have just wondered wtf you were on. It's Week 1 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cosmo

Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 11:26 am

Yeah not sure how I'm close to the bbq club when I haven't been making any DRs and I was like at the end of the Purge competition. I understand you are frustrated but you're also wrong. Anyone wanna give me some dollaz?

Debbie Jellinsky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 11:32 am

Well I’m sorry I moved this past weekend and work a 9-5 job. Anyways y’all you’re seeing her true colors. Arisa may I go now?
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 11:50 am

Yeah I'm pretty sure the majority of people here work a job, you're not special. You knew the move in date and challenge was coming in advance of signing on, maybe you shoulda sat this one out.

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 11:50 am

Maybe you should kiss my ass.

Debbie Jellinsky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 1:06 pm

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one <3 Ty since this is All Stars, I should never be putting a name in here anymore

Now for the vote. You were casting a vote to EVICT someone, who did you all evict?

House Tony Stark

By a vote of 9-0

Spoiler:
you have been evicted

House Debbie Jellinsky

By a vote of 8-1

Spoiler:
you have been evicted

I'm so sad to lose you both. I know that you both would provide great entertainment & challenge for the rest of the cast had you stayed longer. I really can't believe you're both leaving so soon, it's disheartening to say the least. I hope you had fun in your short time with us. I loved having you.

The rest of you, I will see you at 7:00pm EST tonight for your Head of Household challenge.

The TWO sides of the house have now merged back into one <3

Sailor Moon likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 1:07 pm

Congrats on merge everyone!

Bye Rebecca and Sailor!
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 1:39 pm

Drop your buffs?

It was great getting to know you Rebecca. I'm sorry to see you leave so soon. So long Sailor Moon.
Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 1:41 pm

Bye Rebecca and Sailor!
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 1:51 pm

Congrats on staying cosmo and peach!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Cosmo VS Sailor Moon / Peach Salinger VS Rebecca Bunch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next