Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Interview Corner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:38 am

Hello NTW,

As an All Star, it's important that we get a good read on your experience this season & dive deep into your mind at every turn.

Along the way, you will see different interviews pop up in this section. Batgirl or myself will conduct these interviews & we will reward you will BBQ dollars if you answer them adequately. We do expect that you answer obviously, but we will still reward it.

Always remember, HAVE FUN!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:54 am

K

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:01 am

L

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:01 am

Houseguest Interview #1

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 8pm EST

~ Did you expect to be cast on Big Brother Quarantine All Stars & why?
~ Could you give me your thoughts on the Nightclub & all its components please?
~ Now for some gameplay, how does the house divided twist impact your game this round?

Anything else you would like to share?

Thank you for your time & have a good Tuesday.
Back to top Go down

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 12:12 pm

~ Did you expect to be cast on Big Brother Quarantine All Stars & why?

Of course. I can bring the chaos to the season. I would like to think that I’m okay socially, strategically, and competitively. I know how to make conversation with people feel natural so long as they have a personality. I know when I have to cut people and in some cases I know how to handle evictions so that they aren’t pissy at me (at least most of the time xoxo - let’s not talk about BBQ4). I can win competitions when I have to in order to save myself (unless there’s a Texas freeze Sad).

Even on a larger scale, my worst performance was BBQ2 but to be fair I was extremely rusty and I underestimated how much other people would recognize each other from the previous season. It was good though, because I needed that to humble me a bit so that in my later seasons I can be a lot more organized with my messy dealings. Season four was me transitioning back, season six was me being tested at my weakest, season seven was just everything coming together, and season eight was me passing the torch along and making sure the red team did the best. If you look at it from that perspective then I would say my arc in this series has been pretty iconic. All I need to do left is to cement my legacy by winning the season that matters - AllStarsz

~ Could you give me your thoughts on the Nightclub & all its components please?

Honestly it’s so much to read and I feel like a lot of people are going to try so hard to allocate their money correctly. To me it makes sense to just buy the diamond power of veto as early as I can and flush it out. Why would I spend twice as much money just to save it for a rainy day? It costs 1800 to flush out the dpovs and it costs 2900 to hole onto it. PLS. I can remove the dpov by then so it makes the whole thing pointless.

A lot of the items and twists are not worth the money really, as I feel personally it’s best to just flush powers out. I don’t care about timing it if anyone can take it at any given moment. That’s insane.

I think the nightclub posting when songs are posted is quirky and can help rack up some money. But it’ll be obvious that I’m in it to win it so maybe it’s not the best thing to do and get attention on me lmfao. Who knows though.

~ Now for some gameplay, how does the house divided twist impact your game this round?

I thought it would but honestly all my targets are on this side of the house so if this somehow extends for more than one round, then it’s whatever because I can boot Jerry’s mousey ass. That guy is so smug and I hate him so much. I want a mousetrap to snap on his little body. FUCK OFF. And besides that I guess I can throw up Cosmo for not really doing anything. Sailor would be an option too if she somehow stayed. The problem is I don’t really have a backup target in case someone wins veto. And that would throw a wrench in my plan. FUCK THIS Sad I should have won this one lmao. I think I would be forced to put up Matt or Max. Ideally i would throw up Jaida but she was added to the giant alliance lmfao.

I want to see Jerry fall into boiling magma.

Thank you I love you

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 7:38 pm

Head of Household Interview

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 10pm EST

Hello NWT,

Congratulations again on winning one of the Head of Household titles. Please take a seat, I have a few questions for you.

~ Did you go into the challenge tonight hoping you would win? Explain
~ What is your strategy now that you did win one of the Head of Household titles?
~ How do you feel sharing this HOH with Jules?
~ As someone who throws challenges usually, why did you decide to win an HOH so early this season?
~ Do you think this HOH will put a target on your back or help you gain momentum in the game & why?

Thank you for your time!!!
Back to top Go down

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 9:42 pm

~ Did you go into the challenge tonight hoping you would win? Explain

I wanted to do just enough that people stopped thinking I sucked at competitions but still not have to get blood on my hands.

~ What is your strategy now that you did win one of the Head of Household titles?

Cry in a corner. FUCK being the villain. But I guess now I'm going to save the frog and feel less shitty than I already do. Peach is kind of a threat anyway so I don't care if she goes. She's a non-factor to me right now.

~ How do you feel sharing this HOH with Jules?

That betch does not even respond to me wtf I hope her computer crashes.

~ As someone who throws challenges usually, why did you decide to win an HOH so early this season?

Because I love pain. Next time I need the whole cast to line up and give me the biggest slap they can with a leather glove.

~ Do you think this HOH will put a target on your back or help you gain momentum in the game & why?

I'll probably get a target on me which is fine because I need to find motivation to win competitions and go after people. But if I can smooth things over with Webby then I'm fine<3 I don't even care about anything else right now except making sure he's safe.
Back to top Go down

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 6:03 pm

I guess this doesn’t count Sad
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 6:05 pm

Well when you have ugly noms, what do you expect <3

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:10 pm

Houseguest Interview #2

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 8pm EST

~ How are you liking the season so far? Hosting, cast, challenges, etc?
~ Do you feel like it's living up to being an All Stars season? Explain
~ How is your personal game going so far? Explain
~ Do you have a specific target right now? If yes, who?
~ What are your thoughts on people making group chats pre game to talk about possibly being cast on this season. Do you feel like that's cheating & what would you do if you were the host?

Back to top Go down

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:25 pm

~ How are you liking the season so far? Hosting, cast, challenges, etc?

Hosting is phenomenal per usual. Even more impressive that it’s you doing it alone besides your ridiculously lazy Batgirl WHAT IS SHE EVEN DOING? Jkjkjk you’re both phenomenal. Cast is okay. Everyone became a gamebot though. Except Jennifer. That crazy bitch wants to disrupt shit and tbh I’m okay with that. Challenges are cute when I’m not throwing. Sad that the Buffy theme wasn’t Buffy trivia 

~ Do you feel like it's living up to being an All Stars season? Explain

No but only because the pregamers. You would expect more mature behavior. But otherwise it’s too early to tell. It has potential, especially once the goats leave. But people are afraid to make big moves cuz they want the money. 

~ How is your personal game going so far? Explain

I mean I assume everyone thinks they’re doing great and only you really know if it’s true or not. I think I put a ton of eggs in one basket and now it’s my villain era where I place my eggs in the other side of the house for good measure. Then I’ll show these players how cutthroat I can be 😈

~ Do you have a specific target right now? If yes, who?

The cheaters duh 🤭 but I’m going to talk out the middle players like Squirt. He’s a sneaky little devil and he’s doing my job, except he’s cute. Time to salt this creature.

~ What are your thoughts on people making group chats pre game to talk about possibly being cast on this season. Do you feel like that's cheating & what would you do if you were the host?

I did it with all the previous winners, it’s true. Me, Dom, Christina, Tim, Gabby, Corey, Sophia, Dale, Josue, and the other little girl. What’s her name? We all had a group chat called The Winners Circle. Except they all flaked on me as the game got closer. 

In all seriousness though, nobody likes a cheater. Let’s just stone them.

🌚

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:38 pm

Houseguest Interview #3

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 12am EST

~ How do you feel about the season so far from a hosting side?
~ How do you feel about the season so far from a cast side?
~ How do you feel about the season so far from a personal side?
~ Who do you want to sit in those final chairs with?
~ What else do you need to do from now until the end to deserve this win?

Thank you for your time & have a good Monday.
Back to top Go down

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 10:03 pm

~ How do you feel about the season so far from a hosting side?

Love it, I want to name my kids after you.

~ How do you feel about the season so far from a cast side?

Cast is pretty active now and I can see anyone making it to the end, hopefully me.

~ How do you feel about the season so far from a personal side?

Love that I made jury and love that I am the last two to be nominated. Last two in an all-stars season is iconic. My biggest fear is Sophiabot gonna try hogging it for herself, I see you.

~ Who do you want to sit in those final chairs with?

Ooof that’s tough I love everyone. I would throw the final comp if the final three had some combination of Kim, Max, Jerry, Dorothy, and Debbie. Now that I said it I’m sure you’re gonna make it so I can’t lmao.

~ What else do you need to do from now until the end to deserve this win?

Continue staying off the block, keep everyone thinking I’m 100% with them, and then I have to own my social game at the end without sounding like a dick.

~ Anything else you would like to share?

Having fun so far <3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview Corner
Page 1 of 1