Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Interview Corner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:37 am

Hello Max,

As an All Star, it's important that we get a good read on your experience this season & dive deep into your mind at every turn.

Along the way, you will see different interviews pop up in this section. Batgirl or myself will conduct these interviews & we will reward you will BBQ dollars if you answer them adequately. We do expect that you answer obviously, but we will still reward it.

Always remember, HAVE FUN!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:01 am

Houseguest Interview #1

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 8pm EST

~ Did you expect to be cast on Big Brother Quarantine All Stars & why?
~ Could you give me your thoughts on the Nightclub & all its components please?
~ Now for some gameplay, how does the house divided twist impact your game this round?

Anything else you would like to share?

Thank you for your time & have a good Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 5:12 pm

- Yes OF COURSE... I expected to be cast as an all-star. I think I am the best to never win this game. My record speaks for itself.. Third, sixth, seventh and ninth. Even on johns version BBE i was #2. I know how to work this game and these people and I do it well... i just haven't been able to seal the deal bc I'm too threatening and sexy.

- I think the nightclub is an insane twist, I like it though!!! just a little overwhelming to read and remember it all... but I will just casually go back when I forget. Im also lazy and work a bunch so it will be hard for me to stay on top of all that while maintaining a social game but like this is allstars so its expected to be overwhelming.

- I think it helps my game for sure, less people to talk to which is good because I haven't had service the past few days. thankfully I am done at the store I was at that had balls service so I'm glad that ill be able to check in all day around. I think that it will hinder my communication with the other side though so I have to stay on top of that for sure.

Thanks arisa and bat girl!! <33

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:24 pm

I want to add if there’s a way to make the private rooms viewable from the home page like they used to be and not have to click private rooms to see them that would be cool :p bc the extra click is stressful on mobile 😂
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 2:43 pm

I do that bc it gets really overwhelming for me to reach my host section at the bottom with over 300 rooms LOL, I'm sorry Sad

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 4:16 pm

Hsndjdjsjs it’s okay !!! I was just wondering Incase It was like something you didnt see! Makes sense though <3 ur the best
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:10 pm

Houseguest Interview #2

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 8pm EST

~ How are you liking the season so far? Hosting, cast, challenges, etc?
~ Do you feel like it's living up to being an All Stars season? Explain
~ How is your personal game going so far? Explain
~ Do you have a specific target right now? If yes, who?
~ What are your thoughts on people making group chats pre game to talk about possibly being cast on this season. Do you feel like that's cheating & what would you do if you were the host?

Thank you for your time & have a good Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 1:09 am

Im loving this season so far, the challenges are all fresh and new which is super cool so it really shakes up who can win and there's nobody really bulldozing like Addison Rae ad Shelli Poole.

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 1:10 am

I don't think the players are playing allstars games just yet. Tonights move by Debbie backdooring sam was probably the biggest one so far and I'm hoping to make it not happen anyways so she flops but people are playing very scared and nominating flops all around
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 1:11 am

I think im playing well, if this vote sam stays by one vote I'm taking full credit for it. Pushing ted and trying to get tony i think will change the path of the game when sam stays. Its a small move but it sets a bigger plan in motion. I think I will maybe actually try hard for hoh tomorrow. Throw up Cruella that whore.
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 1:11 am

My specific target is cruella. We havent spoken at all, shes got a lot of bbq bucks bc shes in the club already and was dancing so she really needs to go before she can buy something good
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 1:16 am

What are your thoughts on people making group chats pre game to talk about possibly being cast on this season. Do you feel like that's cheating & what would you do if you were the host?

I can sleep peacefully knowing that I have played an honest game with only me knowing who I am. Ive had slip ups In the past, sure, but this is allstars and I'm confident in my status as a player in this game and i know i can get far without a pregame cheaters alliance. I don't think talking about potentially being cast is cheating though, we all have a good idea of whos here based on who deserves to be here. Im sure Sophia is here.. I'm sure john is here... Corey, TJ.... etc. so people just talking about probably playing isn't cheating if they haven't spilled who they are. I joked preseason like a month ago to john about cheating together if we played but as soon as i knew i was actually playing i have not said a single word to him. I don't wanna risk getting yelled at by kathy LOL

That being said there is no part of me that thinks there are not people in this cast who are playing together. IDK who and don't have any accusations, but i know the community someone here is def fully cheating LOL. not me tho <3 i have never been happier since i left stan twitter and stopped talking to these losers <333 xoxo max

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 1:16 am

if i was the host i would kick their asses out tho bc they were asked more than once not to do that

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:37 pm

Houseguest Interview #3

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 12am EST

~ How do you feel about the season so far from a hosting side?
~ How do you feel about the season so far from a cast side?
~ How do you feel about the season so far from a personal side?
~ Who do you want to sit in those final chairs with?
~ What else do you need to do from now until the end to deserve this win?

Thank you for your time & have a good Monday.
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 10:22 pm

How do you feel about the season so far from a hosting side?
- I think it’s great! The comps are revamped and different so nobody is at an advantage for playing a few times like I have vs someone who only played once.
~ How do you feel about the season so far from a cast side?
The cast is less crazy then I expected. I expected bigger moves from Allstars like Jerry’s hoh? That renom? A flop. And cruella wasting on me and Matt? Like these people need to do better!
~ How do you feel about the season so far from a personal side?
I’m happy with the game I’m playing, and I’m having fun. I think that’s all that matters to me right now Smile
~ Who do you want to sit in those final chairs with?
Probably NTW or Tony we’re all more social players but I think I have a better social game and would have the 6 votes from the alliance to help me if I wasn’t with any of them I think.
~ What else do you need to do from now until the end to deserve this win?
I need to make a big move before It gets too close to the end. An hoh win could be good i just don’t know what I’d do yet I’m a bit over aligned,

No Smile just that I’m only a few places away from tying my worst placement of 9th!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview Corner
Page 1 of 1