Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Evicted Lounge

Go down 
+9
Sam Gardner
Nagisa Shiota
Jules Vaughn
Peach Salinger
Batgirl
Rebecca Bunch
Sailor Moon
Manu Rios
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 53  Next
AuthorMessage
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

Evicted Lounge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 1:54 pm

It was probably Sam and Sandra. We had an alliance with me Sam Sandra and Cruella and it was a very active group chat

Jules Vaughn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 1:55 pm

Jen kept you, she told me

Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 2:56 pm

Interesting. Who all told you they were voting you out?
Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 3:13 pm

Just Jenn and Matty idk who the rest were

Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 3:14 pm

Max def voted me out, we didn’t really talk much

Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 4:53 pm

Nagisa Shiota wrote:
Also Peach, I did not vote you out, I was honestly shocked so many people did, and no I wasn't debbie's minion, she kept trying to flip me on Sam, who I was closest to in the house, I liked Sam, and Jenn, and Steve and Negasonic and Kim the most.
I was surprised so many people voted me out too. I was not expecting that and was kind of annoyed so many did because most of everyone I spoke with said they would keep me. They all lied for no reason🙃. Do you know who voted me out?

Nagisa Shiota likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:00 pm

No one included me in any alliances y'all are sick😂
Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:29 pm

I still feel like Sam kept me. I don’t see how he votes to keep you over me then voted you out over Matt because, to my knowledge, they were not really super close. So voting one way, then voting the other way doesn’t make any sense. Since you confirmed Jennifer kept me, then the other person that didn’t is Sandra.
Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:37 pm

Peach Salinger wrote:
No one included me in any alliances y'all are sick😂

We were in those random & giant ass private group rooms 😂

who was the culprit behind that btw? I had a theory in my head that Manu created all of those rooms before he was evicted out of spite 😂
Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:47 pm

Peach Salinger wrote:
Nagisa Shiota wrote:
Also Peach, I did not vote you out, I was honestly shocked so many people did, and no I wasn't debbie's minion, she kept trying to flip me on Sam, who I was closest to in the house, I liked Sam, and Jenn, and Steve and Negasonic and Kim the most.
I was surprised so many people voted me out too. I was not expecting that and was kind of annoyed so many did because most of everyone I spoke with said they would keep me. They all lied for no reason🙃. Do you know who voted me out?

I don’t know who voted you Sad

Peach Salinger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:47 pm

I felt like Sam kept me both times cause we had like over 20 pages of dms of long paragraphs he truly was my number one, but I could be wrong, who knows tbh I can’t wait to see the voting

Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

The Angels one's my theory was that it was Cruella and the 24 hours one my theory was it was Cosmo😂. Because if you notice when you make a room usually the person who created the room their name is first when the names for who is in that room is said. When I made my 1v1 private rooms my name would be said first and if someone made a 1v1 room with me their name was said first, so that's how I guessed who potentially made those rooms 👀😂.

Nagisa Shiota likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:48 pm

Yeah I think Cruella made the angels too lol

Peach Salinger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:50 pm

I had two alliances, one with Sam Cruella and Sandra, and one with Kim Ember and Sandra, that was the only alliances I had at all, so I feel that’s probably where most of the votes to keep me came from. I talked to Jenn a lot on the side too, but I know she didn’t keep me
Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:52 pm

Not Sandra overlapping in both alliances 👀 she's probably in quite a few then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evicted Lounge
Page 7 of 53Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 53  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Viewing Area :: Evicted Lounge-
Jump to: