Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Evicted Lounge

Go down 
+9
Sam Gardner
Nagisa Shiota
Jules Vaughn
Peach Salinger
Batgirl
Rebecca Bunch
Sailor Moon
Manu Rios
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
AuthorMessage
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

Evicted Lounge - Page 52 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 52 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 4:42 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Are you talking about the one contacting everyone to harass them about playing? I have been hearing about it since a couple days now. Someone is mad they did not get cast

No, it wasn’t this although I’ve already heard about it.
Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 52 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 7:09 pm

Ember😭 I wanted to see Steve and Ember battle it out in part 3

Matt Bomer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 52 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:54 pm

I KNOW Max ass didn't take notes on this season. So boring, that Final HoH Pt 2 really was a crapshoot. Winning with 3 points kind of screwed Ember. I feel bad for her.
Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 52 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:58 pm

I think Steve will take Ember.

Peach Salinger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 52 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 9:04 pm

Matt Bomer wrote:
I think Steve will take Ember.

I would like to see it cheers

Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 52 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 9:08 pm

Steve is truly a beast
Evicted Lounge - Page 52 200.gif?cid=89ab776dfs03p645bd0fe6f0hpv4l0p7u2vw5m5gl9xc7lg2&rid=200

Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 52 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 9:14 pm

Peach Salinger wrote:
Steve is truly a beast
Evicted Lounge - Page 52 200.gif?cid=89ab776dfs03p645bd0fe6f0hpv4l0p7u2vw5m5gl9xc7lg2&rid=200

Right!! Great social player, strategic, and a comp beast. He deserves to win. Razz

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 52 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 9:19 pm

If Steve is who I think it is, we're seeing Max and Steve in the F2 with a unanimous vote for Steve to win. My personal style of gameplay looks down upon the necessity to win comps the way Steve had (as opposed to, say, Felicity Smoak whom never had to win) however he definitely deserves to win over Max. I would've been happy to cast a vote for Ember, but it seems that wont happen for a multitude of reasons...

Nagisa Shiota and Jules Vaughn like this post

Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 52 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 10:01 pm

Ember vs Steve let's goooooo bounce

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 52 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 10:17 pm

Well I'll be!

... KICK HIS ASS EMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jules Vaughn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 52 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 10:20 pm

Cruella de Vil wrote:
If Steve is who I think it is, we're seeing Max and Steve in the F2 with a unanimous vote for Steve to win. My personal style of gameplay looks down upon the necessity to win comps the way Steve had (as opposed to, say, Felicity Smoak whom never had to win) however he definitely deserves to win over Max. I would've been happy to cast a vote for Ember, but it seems that wont happen for a multitude of reasons...
Didn't Cruella do the exact same thing though to stay in the game... Until you couldn't anymore
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 52 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 10:25 pm

Um YEAH, there's NO WAY I would vote for myself if I sat in the F2 seats. Both of my "vetos" were given to me & not EARNED which i guess is more social rather than comp wins... Then I wasted an HoH on Matt... Then I got super-backdoored.

I flopped, ain't no way around that
Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 52 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 10:52 pm

Cruella de Vil wrote:
Um YEAH, there's NO WAY I would vote for myself if I sat in the F2 seats. Both of my "vetos" were given to me & not EARNED which i guess is more social rather than comp wins... Then I wasted an HoH on Matt... Then I got super-backdoored.

I flopped, ain't no way around that

I was really emotional at that point, I should've swayed you and showed you that you were making a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 52 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 11:06 pm

I would've put up Sandra if I didn't put you up, I recognized pretty early on that Ember and Steve were running things and wanted to play into that, but that ended up being my mistake because it was one of the reasons Kim wanted to snip me. Ideally Squirt or Max would've gone that week, it was an awkward week for me to win HoH. I think I benefitted more if I didn't win because apparently Tony was only a few minutes behind me.

Nagisa Shiota likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 52 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 11:07 pm

I definitely think, looking back, I could've just been a huge lying cunt bitch and nominate Ember and Steve LOL.

Jaida and Ted leaving before me just fucked with my brain too much for me to know what the hell was going on so I figured I should at least be entertaining if not smart or strategic.

Jaida Essence Hall likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 52 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evicted Lounge
Page 52 of 53Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Viewing Area :: Evicted Lounge-
Jump to: