Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Evicted Lounge

Go down 
+9
Sam Gardner
Nagisa Shiota
Jules Vaughn
Peach Salinger
Batgirl
Rebecca Bunch
Sailor Moon
Manu Rios
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 35 ... 53  Next
AuthorMessage
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

Evicted Lounge - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 10:08 pm

I’m just hoping Cruella doesn’t win veto or is taken off the block with the regular veto tomorrow so that her gpov is flushed this round.

There was also the extra vote and nullifier that could potentially be used this round depend on who is up and who has them. I think a have an idea on who has what power based on the placements during the comp yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 10:31 pm

I forgot one of the pizes for the HOH was a veto too besides the one Arisa gave. Yeahh this week is going to be messy depending on who has what
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 10:35 pm

I’m just gonna say there’s way to many powers in play 😭 like so many players are gonna be powered out and we are still in prejury. It’s sick. Also it’s only gonna get worse because honestly I think the drinks in the regular bar are stronger than people think. Like instead of the triple vote for $750, they could have spent $600 for two double votes…like they didn’t think that through very well 😭

Arisa Cox and Jules Vaughn like this post

Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 12:30 pm

so this is how I think the powers ended up:

Steve - HoH
Cruella - GPOV
Webkinz - Immunity
? - Extra Vote
Jules - Vote Nullifier
everyone - everything else.

if I had to guess who got the extra vote, I would say either Negasonic or Kim got it. they were the closest to me before Arisa took away access from the posting threads.
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 12:49 pm

Jules Vaughn wrote:

Steve - HoH
Cruella - GPOV
Webkinz - Immunity
? - Extra Vote
Jules - Vote Nullifier

if I had to guess who got the extra vote, I would say either Negasonic or Kim got it. they were the closest to me before Arisa took away access from the posting threads.

I agree with that. Who are you giving the vote nullifier to? Did you do the special event?
Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 1:57 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Jules Vaughn wrote:

Steve - HoH
Cruella - GPOV
Webkinz - Immunity
? - Extra Vote
Jules - Vote Nullifier

I agree with that. Who are you giving the vote nullifier to? Did you do the special event?

I don’t want to say who, just in case the pregamer in here, I mean in case people in here are in contact with people still in the game.

Evicted Lounge - Page 17 200.gif?cid=89ab776d5m6dpewmqj5vo0reeu5m6zgbod54zxfu8xwyduog&rid=200

but let’s just say, the prize I won from the comp has been given out  Evicted Lounge - Page 17 1f60e

Last edited by Jules Vaughn on Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Sam Gardner and Peach Salinger like this post

Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 5:19 pm

the way there were so many people on the BBE page and a certain someone just exposed themselves 😂 I just knew that bitch was sneaky and wasn’t just “sleeping” all the fucking time.

another one on the list 🙄
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 5:49 pm

Jules Vaughn wrote:
the way there were so many people on the BBE page and a certain someone just exposed themselves 😂 I just knew that bitch was sneaky and wasn’t just “sleeping” all the fucking time.

Wait what?
Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 6:21 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Jules Vaughn wrote:

Wait what?

A former BB Evolution player was online and not hidden on that forum. Meaning that person is playing this season, which I figured, but it’s someone that has voted with a particular side of the house this entire game, which is clearly very telling.

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:27 pm

MAX KING

Evicted Lounge - Page 17 200.gif?cid=89ab776d8nr68bptevlwwrldwmneiu2jbq8rdpj6eorb8iac&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:36 pm

Jules Vaughn wrote:
MAX KING

Evicted Lounge - Page 17 200.gif?cid=89ab776d8nr68bptevlwwrldwmneiu2jbq8rdpj6eorb8iac&rid=200

YASSSSSSSS

Jules Vaughn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:45 pm

Arisa said

Evicted Lounge - Page 17 8bd43c10

Arisa Cox, Sam Gardner and Peach Salinger like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:47 pm

No cuz that forum glitch with the triple posting really did make this round messy but I love a mess
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:49 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
No cuz that forum glitch with the triple posting really did make this round messy but I love a mess

we see that Evicted Lounge - Page 17 1f611
Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 8:06 pm

Evicted Lounge - Page 17 200.gif?cid=89ab776dqwtu3ica0vuzzbbvtve4eqew09lz19ab2dq6euld&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evicted Lounge
Page 17 of 53Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 35 ... 53  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Viewing Area :: Evicted Lounge-
Jump to: