Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Evicted Lounge

Go down 
+9
Sam Gardner
Nagisa Shiota
Jules Vaughn
Peach Salinger
Batgirl
Rebecca Bunch
Sailor Moon
Manu Rios
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 34 ... 53  Next
AuthorMessage
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

Evicted Lounge - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 4:10 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Also Peach do you know who all evicted you…that vote had me confused 🤣
I was confused too because everyone said they were keeping me but somehow Tony convinced his minions to vote me out. Idk everyone who voted me out but I know a few cause they said it in that Dare Me HOH and I know 3 people who kept me who are in here

Nagisa Shiota and Sam Gardner like this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 4:37 pm

Jules Vaughn wrote:
Evicted Lounge - Page 15 947f4c13e3a89f0bc3ebe0b1500bbe2a

I NEED A CLEAR YES OR NO?

Peach Salinger and Jules Vaughn like this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 4:39 pm

Peach Salinger wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
I was confused too because everyone said they were keeping me but somehow Tony convinced his minions to vote me out. Idk everyone who voted me out but I know a few cause they said it in that Dare Me HOH and I know 3 people who kept me who are in here

Yeah when you had 8 votes and cosmo only had 4 , that’s when I realized how lost I was in this game 😭

Peach Salinger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 5:04 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Peach Salinger wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:

Yeah when you had 8 votes and cosmo only had 4 , that’s when I realized how lost I was in this game 😭
When I tell you my mouth dropped when I saw I was the one to have 8 votes Crying or Very sad everyone lied to me for no reason

Nagisa Shiota and Sam Gardner like this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 6:40 pm

Peach Salinger wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Peach Salinger wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:

When I tell you my mouth dropped when I saw I was the one to have 8 votes Crying or Very sad everyone lied to me for no reason

Literally same, I was shocked. My eviction everyone except 1 person said they were keeping me and only 7 did 🤣 but I expected it at that point. Everyone is lying to everyone!

Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 6:51 pm

My first time up next to Jules almost everyone lied to me it was so odd.

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 6:56 pm

Nagisa Shiota wrote:
My first time up next to Jules almost everyone lied to me it was so odd.

What about the second time? I feel the same people have been lying each vote..

Jules Vaughn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 7:04 pm

Lying in perjury about your vote is so odd to me because we're going to compare notes in here anyway so there's no point in doing all that imho
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 7:24 pm

I think it’s more common to lie about votes prejury because it doesn’t matter if the Person leaving is upset since they don’t affect the game anymore

Nagisa Shiota and Peach Salinger like this post

Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 7:39 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
I think it’s more common to lie about votes prejury because it doesn’t matter if the Person leaving is upset since they don’t affect the game anymore
That's true, but if there's a battle back then what lol
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 7:41 pm

Peach Salinger wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:

Whoever gets back in clocks them all ☺

Nagisa Shiota and Jules Vaughn like this post

Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 7:59 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Peach Salinger wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:

Whoever gets back in clocks them all ☺
Evicted Lounge - Page 15 200.gif?cid=89ab776d862l28y0mfahn2u4u33hvzfjyfz23ogq4hc4isms&rid=200

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 10:35 pm

Steve winner !
Evicted Lounge - Page 15 200.gif?cid=89ab776d1mrxz2wyud4fqtz8bq3vce89n1vfjnoifw63gcdn&rid=200

Jules Vaughn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 10:37 pm

Evicted Lounge - Page 15 200.gif?cid=89ab776dtm11j15092rq8vhmn2j3tx854doznrhn1x80d2t8&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 10:49 pm

Yessss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evicted Lounge
Page 15 of 53Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 34 ... 53  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Viewing Area :: Evicted Lounge-
Jump to: