Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Diary Room entries

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

Diary Room entries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room entries   Diary Room entries - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 11:45 pm

You know what? I actually like Squirt, I should talk to him more lol
Back to top Go down
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room entries   Diary Room entries - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 5:17 am

Lmao Debbie literally is kinda all over the place, she’s like the Regina George of the house but she’s also like… unintentionally funny? lmao
Debbie spending $250 on a Moscow Mule and still losing the veto cracked me up Diary Room entries - Page 2 1f602
And also maybe it’s good that Steve won the veto… Two weeks in a row.
He just put a HUGE target on his back, and he didn’t even need to win the first one, that’s the crazy part lol
He’s always gonna be the number one target from the other side, and from this side… Debbie for sure
I’m really hoping Sam is going home this week cuz winning HOH and still not taking out their number would be tragic
Back to top Go down
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room entries   Diary Room entries - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 4:20 am

Kathy... I just wanna say...
I've played a lot of BB games (on Discord too) but this has been hands down THE BEST BB GAME that I've ever participated in
Everyone is very active and the level of gameplay has been phenomenal
I've played an all-stars season of a discord game before too, but it wasn't comparable
This is the most fun I've ever had playing, it feels so real and for that I can't thank you enough Diary Room entries - Page 2 1f497
I really think this season will even beat BBQ1, if it hasn't already
Back to top Go down
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room entries   Diary Room entries - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 4:23 am

This season is giving me very... BB20
A split house, split votes, intense gameplay, blindsides...
Back to top Go down
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room entries   Diary Room entries - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 4:50 am

If I were to compare this season with any other season...
I would say it has the split house structure of BBQ1 and the intensity/activity of BBQ4.
Back to top Go down
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room entries   Diary Room entries - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 5:14 am

Jaida Essence Hall wrote:
If I were to compare this season with any other season...
I would say it has the split house structure of BBQ1 and the intensity/activity of BBQ4.

The difference between BBQ4 and this season is tho, that this season, there's actually a very competent opposition to the dominant alliance (7th Heaven)
In BBQ4, everyone kinda caught on to the BGC yet they couldn't do anything about it cuz the others weren't really together and they never won HOHs
Back to top Go down
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room entries   Diary Room entries - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 5:21 am

I'm gonna do a proper diary room entry...
So, this was a CRAZY day obviously, I don't know where to start...
Well first, Webkinz stayed so that's good.
I wasn't necessarily threatened by Sam, but he was still a number from the other side and he needed to go.
And then Jennifer fucking won HOH LMAO
At first I thought maybe there was a chance she wouldn't put up members of Eight Crazy Kngihts, but that alliance has been dead for days so it made perfect sense
This was definitely the biggest move that has been made this season, and I knew someone was gonna do it eventually
But I commend Jennifer for having the guts to be the one to do it when neither Debbie or Cruella was coming after her directly
With that said, I obviously don't want them to go home
Especially not Cruella, I need her in this game if I wanna make it far
And if I win the power of veto, I intend on using it on Cruella like I promised because you never know what's gonna happen in this game
The risk of losing her outweighs the risk of putting a target on my back by using the veto, in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room entries   Diary Room entries - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 5:24 am

Oh, and I forgot the DPOV plan... lmao
I really did not think this would come into play this early in the game, but it looks like we're gonna have to use it.
Ted came up with an excellent plan to save everyone despite not having the HOH title.
We might end up being broke after this, but I honestly think it's worth it
Considering how competent and united the other side is, losing Debbie this early would be a DEVASTATING for all of us in 7th Heaven
I love how united we are in trying to save ourselves, facing a strong opposition truly unites an alliance and this is what I learned in BBQ1
Back to top Go down
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room entries   Diary Room entries - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:28 pm

This is reminding me so much of when I used the DPOV to save myself and put up Lizzie lmao
Both Cent and I got off the block and it was Ikea vs Lizzie and Lizzie went home
That was crazy lol
Back to top Go down
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room entries   Diary Room entries - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 1:01 am

Practicing my eviction speech, don't mind me

Before I leave, I have some things to say...

It's really not cool to accuse someone of pregaming without any proof whatsoever, and to do so as a strategy, or otherwise, should be explicitly against the rules.
A player being close to another player in this game is NOT proof that they pregamed.
That's kinda like seeing a person driving an expensive car and assuming they stole it just because for some invalid reason, you think they couldn't have afforded it. And you call the cops on them.
Or seeing a Chinese person coughing and automatically assuming they got COVID directly from Wuhan. You yell at them for putting others in danger. When in reality, that person might just have asthma.
There is a HUGE leap of logic here, and unfortunately, in this unfair world we find ourselves in, it's often the accused who ends up suffering the consequences, not the person who irrationally assumed things.
It's Karen behavior, quite frankly and it's beyond disgusting.
If you don't have the imagination necessary to understand that in this game, people bond and develop genuine friendships with each other all the time, that's YOUR problem, not mine.

If you have actual evidence that someone pregamed, talk to Kathy directly and provide something that actually proves what you're saying.
If you don't have proof and it's something you've just made up in your head based on pure assumptions, then SHUT THE FUCK UP.

This has been an amazing experience otherwise and I was absolutely blessed to be here, but having to deal with this while being on the block made me speechless.
I sincerely hope and pray that moving forward, no player in this game will be wrongfully accused of pregaming, and that if someone is ever accused without evidence, the person who spread the "rumors" will be the one suffering consequences, not the person being accused.

Batgirl likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room entries   Diary Room entries - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 1:16 am

It's really not cool to accuse someone of pregaming without any proof whatsoever, and to do so as a strategy, or otherwise, should be explicitly against the rules.
A player being close to another player in this game is NOT proof that they pregamed.
That's kinda like seeing a person driving an expensive car and assuming they stole it just because for some invalid reason, you think they couldn't have afforded it. And you call the cops on them.
Or seeing a Chinese person coughing and automatically assuming they got COVID directly from Wuhan. You yell at them for putting others in danger. When in reality, that person might just have asthma.
There is a HUGE leap of logic here, and unfortunately, in this unfair world we find ourselves in, it's often the accused who ends up suffering the consequences, not the person who irrationally assumed things.
It's Karen behavior, quite frankly and it's beyond disgusting.
If you don't have the imagination necessary to understand that in this game, people bond and develop genuine friendships with each other all the time, that's YOUR problem, not mine.

If you have actual evidence that someone pregamed, talk to Kathy directly and provide something that actually proves what you're saying.
If you don't have proof and it's something you've just made up in your head based on PURE ASSUMPTIONS, then SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Having to campaign is tough enough, and having to deal with unfounded rumors on top of that made my last day in this house unnecessarily devastating in ways that it shouldn't have been.
I sincerely hope and pray that moving forward, no player in this game will be wrongfully accused of pregaming, and that if someone is ever accused without evidence, the person who spread the "rumors" will be the one suffering consequences, not the person being accused.

With that said, this has been an amazing experience otherwise and I was absolutely blessed to be here. I thank Kathy for inviting me and Batgirl for co-hosting this crazy season.
Back to top Go down
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room entries   Diary Room entries - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 2:36 am

It's Karen behavior, plain and simple. And it's beyond disgusting.

If you don't have proof and it's something you've just made up in your head based on PURE ASSUMPTIONS, then SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Having to campaign is tough enough, and having to deal with unfounded rumors on top of that made my last day in this house unnecessarily devastating in ways that it shouldn't have been.
I don't want what happened to me to happen to anyone else in this game, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

With that said, this has been an amazing experience otherwise and I was absolutely blessed to be here. I thank Kathy for inviting me and Batgirl for co-hosting this crazy season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room entries   Diary Room entries - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary Room entries
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2