Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

VOTING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Squirt

Squirt

VOTING Empty
PostSubject: VOTING   VOTING EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 1:33 am

I will vote here
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

VOTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTING   VOTING EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 1:35 am

I am sadly voting to evict Ember McClain. I think thats how u spell it. Theyre lovely and they did speak to me, while no one else did, but I definitely think thats reason for concern they were close to finishing the comp and they want to be here badly. Thats not good for me. I need pawns and blockstars to stay in the game as of now. I highly doubt they will go home but I vote how I want every time. Allstars or not, only one of us can win 🤍🐢😭
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

VOTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTING   VOTING EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 11:23 pm

I am going to evict Rebecca. Girlie I don't remember your last name, you only just spoke to me today. It's just not much of a connection and then to say I'm your favorite when we just met after you were put on the block is just pandering to me Sad I really wish I could have gotten to know you more sooner, but that just isn't the case. Although Peach is also just as inactive, I have to stay loyal early in this game to Tony since I'm trying to build that connection with him otherwise, I totes would throw my vote. I do just happen to like Peach a lot more. I hope I'm not on the wrong side of the vote this week. 🤍🐢😭
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

VOTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTING   VOTING EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 11:20 pm

I vote to evict Jules.

Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

VOTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTING   VOTING EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 9:30 am

I vote to evict Matt.

Matty I love you but I think you just aren’t going to bring much to the table in this game. I think you have many people who are cool with you and therefore if I don’t vote you out now, I may not ever. Competition wise, I don’t know where you stand but you’re playing one hell of a social game and people need to lose those connections.
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

VOTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTING   VOTING EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 11:03 pm

I vote to evict Sam Gardner

Babe, I love your character but we haven't spoken all that much, had I won HOH I would've put you up also, I'm sure you would do the same, you've shown to be a competitive threat when need be, and furthermore, a social one that people forget about since you're so well connected. I really hope you go for my game this week.
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

VOTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTING   VOTING EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:30 am

I vote to evict Ted Bundy Lasso 😩

Ted, I love you, but I think if we don’t vote you out now, you may never leave. I also have to ensure that I’m voting smart and Steve wanting you out is going to make me build a stronger connection with him plus one with Tony who already seems paranoid. By keeping him, I’m going to be able to further my game just a tad bit more. I know you have people on the side and you said you would get them to promise me safety, but I don’t know who those people are, nor do I think you would have ever told me before today, so I think genuinely, we didn’t have that strong of a connection as I do more so with Tony Sad
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

VOTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTING   VOTING EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 12:44 am

I vote to evict Matt Bomer VOTING 1f62a

This vote sucks, I would have never gone after you, but I need you gone. I think if you don't go this week, you may never go Sad You're just that bitch. Sorry about it xo
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

VOTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTING   VOTING EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:20 am

I vote to evict Cruella Sad <32 dosfdbnjfsdaks

VOTING Bb18-bbcan4
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

VOTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTING   VOTING EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 6:32 pm

I vote Manu Rios to come back into the game period.
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

VOTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTING   VOTING EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 9:59 am

evicting debbie
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

VOTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTING   VOTING EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 11:19 am

Sorry about the late fucking vote I didn’t even realize because of time zone. Just fucking remove me at this point this is embarrassing. Keep both noms and just get rid of me :/
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

VOTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTING   VOTING EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 11:31 am

Well now when yall post it debbie is gonna know i voted her out 😭😭 but its ok i deserve it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VOTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTING   VOTING Empty

Back to top Go down

VOTING
Page 1 of 1