Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Voting Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Voting Thread   Voting Thread EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 5:48 am

I vote to evict Manu Rios.

Sorry, I actually would prefer to evict Jerry, but that's not going to happen. You logged on and started campaigning just a little too late Sad Least the cast will be active, but still, I'm sorry!
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 12:51 am

I vote to evict Rebecca Bunch.

Sorry girl, but we haven’t spoken until today, and there’s no point in tarnishing my standing with comp beast Tony at this point, and Peach is just more open. No need for me to fight hard for a vote that’s already been established.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 5:22 am

I sadly, sadly vote to evict Peach Salinger.

I actually really really wanted to work with you, Peach :/ it’s just I want to work with Squirt and Webkinz more, and I think this will help that happen. If you stay, I’ll probably lie about my vote and say I voted for Cosmo. I hope Cosmo goes. I considered voting for him too, but in the end, this makes the most sense to have the chance of preserving other allies. Plus, you do seem close with Dorothy and Cruella, which isn’t entirely ideal. Ugh. I’m sad though, I really really love talking to you <3
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 3:30 am

I sadly vote to evict Nagisa Shiota.

Poor thing if he goes. Tbh I feel bad for not talking to you much at all Nagisa, you're one of the sweetest people in this game, but I do think my entire alliance feels solid with Matt being a core of it, and after I've already lightly destabilized them with my usage of the Veto on Webkinz, I needed to be good with them. Additionally, Nagisa, thought I didn't get a vote last week, I'm sure it was apparent I had no intent of wanting to keep you, and my allies probably told you they were not keeping you, so you would naturally likely fall on opposite sides of votes.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 3:25 am

I vote to evict Webkinz Love Frog

This is a really hard vote for me, but I think the vote is going to be 8-7 ish rn. That’s great for me because I need both sides to think I voted with them. I think both will believe I kept them, but I think Sam is just a little bit more helpful in the long term since I am NOT marked as a pair with him, but he still is loyal, ACTIVE, and has a flow of information. Unity in the 7 is important rn. I also think that if there are liars about the vote making it NOT close, those liars would be the ones who said they are keeping Sam, like Ted. I do not care at ALL which way this vote falls tbh, my priority is ensuring it is as close as possible.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 6:16 pm

I vote to evict Jaida Essence Hall and am drinking my Manhattan.

This should be Ted’s name right now after the DPOV. Or Tony’s. It’s actually sick that it’s going like this, the renom was not planned well, and it’s absolutely abysmal that we’re wasting an entire week not getting out Ted when he was vulnerable. At the LEAST Tony. But Ember is an asset in this game. I fully believe Debbie is also the reason I’m not nominated right now. They can see I’m fluid in my gameplay. I respect the fuck out of her but she’s gonna be a problem. As for now, although I quite like Jaida on a personal level, she’s a vote against my alliance every single week, and I can’t have that. We NEED numbers. Ideally this week the DPOV would have been ours but no one scrambled fast enough and this all went down while I was at work too. I’m also on a bus rn. We need Webkinz to vote with us tbh. This is messy. But I have to hope I can save Ember here. At least now she finally has a reason to not make CRAPPY noms and go after Cruella. Jenn post-Jury can do Debbie. I’ll do Ted and Kim for now. This sucks, but we move on.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 2:08 am

I very very very very sadly vote to evict Matt Bomer. This sucks.

Genuinely, Matt, you were one of my absolute favorite people to talk to on the forum. You were always the absolute sweetest, you always contributed to the alliance without question. You made our group what it is, a group of friends, rather than just allies aimlessly working together. I feel like you brought so much life to the Seven Stars (now 5 Sad) and it’s not going to be the same without you. I know we didn’t even talk that much one on one, but when we did, it was so nice, and you were so honest and genuine. You’ve always been high on my trust ranks, and you were actually at number two the most recently because I just think you are an amazing ally and person. This is actually the saddest vote by far for me, and if I didn’t think Max and his money was such an asset, and if I also didn’t think that Max was staying regardless, I would never be doing this. I’m so sorry Matt Sad I wish you didn’t basically ask to go home, this is so sad. I didn’t want to lose another one of us. Sure, it’s good for me to have smaller alliances so that I’m more toward the core of each… but it’s sick. Ily Matt 😭
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 4:19 am

I sadly vote to evict Cruella de Vil.

Never in a million years did I think I would be jotting down the word “sadly” next to voting out Cruella de Vil. I have felt that woman after me all game, but as she sits on the block today, I truly believe she would have been an asset to me. I did not trust her, but it seems neither did the rest of the house. I would actually love to fight alongside Webkinz to get her to stay, but I don’t see it as realistic. I don’t trust Dorothy enough to feel solid in her vote, and I know the rest will not do it aside from Debbie. I actually would love to save her, but in the end, I guess it’s not that bad because I would be tarnishing so much trust with Jennifer, Max, Squirt, and Ember. I feel like me eliminating her is doing the house’s dirty work, and I wish Ember was on board to keep her. She’s a huge shield, and she has a huge pool of targets to choose from, all of which would be beneficial to me in someway, and I still do think Cruella would be taken out before me. In particular, even if she does put up Kim and Jenn, I think I’d be able to then secure the votes to keep Jenn, so.. it wouldn’t even be that horrible. Or if she puts up Squirt, that’s another easy one.

Either way, this is actually a sad vote and a difficult vote. People better still be after Tony after all this and not make me do it. I hope his blockstar role thrives.

I’m sorry Cruella for not doing more, but sticking my neck out for you would have cost me. In the end it might be better I’m not pissing off anyone so I can slither back into the shadows until later. I really do love u tho, I’ve come to appreciate your hustle, and I think you’re genuinely very practical. It sucks thah Kim pairing us up for no reason other than u not nominating me (as if we’d had a relationship prior..?), I think it’s sad.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:46 am

I vote to evict Debbie Jellinsky.

I actually would like Debbie to stay this week, so I'm hoping that I'm on the wrong side of the vote, but I don't think I should vote Webkinz out. If Webkinz stays, it's not the end of the world, but I'm very much hoping that they do not stay. I think I can pass my vote off as one to keep Debbie, but tbh, even if Debbie knows I evicted her, I don't think she has any reason to be after me when Jenn is here and Sam is here and so many others are here. She can be useful in the short term. Tbh, I don't even care about this vote THAT much, but I have to act like I care on both sides for the sake of Jury management, appeasing Jenn, appeasing the alliance, and appeasing Squirt.

Let's see how this turns out! Hopefully if Webkinz uses the power, Squirt can be the one to use it.

If you go Debbie, know that I think you are a KILLER competitor, and a great player/person. Love u! I just hate these noms this week. Nothing is the end of the world game wise, but on a personal level, I like them both a lot.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 2:23 am

I sadly vote to evict Squirt.

I've gotten Squirt's blessing to do this, so I guess that's decent in a sense. That also prevents the sketchy ones regarding Ember from flipping rn (Jenn, Sam, Debbie). I'm actually happy to see some resistance though, because if people are tempted to send Ember home when she's up, I'd hope she'd be a target before me. It was interesting in particular that Jerry thought Ember would leave lmao. Who the hell lied to this man? Either way, this is a sad vote for me. Squirt was #1 on my trust ranks, but the utility is less there being that he doesn't always vote/compete and isn't great in the comps lately. Had Squirt just voted last week maybe things could have been different lol. Maybe HOH would have been stolen by him and he could have made the gorgeous, sexy nominations of Sandra and Kim to take out a huge social threat.... Ugh. It would have been glorious to ride this out with you, Squirt. Seriously, we were always so often on the same page, we just got each other, and I couldn't have been happier to call u my one and only showmance (fuck Jenn & Debbie!) Love u sm, and I really hope that whatever is going on in your personal life eases up. I mean, I think I know who you are anyway, so I feel like I know a lot of what is going on, and that's horrible, so I really hope you and your family are okay. Prioritize that over the game always  Voting Thread 2764

Going forward, I'll need Ember to finally win something and take out Jerry. If Ember can take out Jerry, I'm in the clear to make my noms of Sandra/Kim with a Tony renom if necessary (who may have just gotten Squirt's money).

This vote is probably one that hurts the most. I'm down bad. I'm going to miss u sm Squirt, but thank u for your blessing in me voting you out, this was really a lose/lose for me Sad
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 3:13 am

I sadly vote to evict Sam Gardner.

This vote is another unfortunate one, and not a decision I'd like to be making. I mean, between Sam and Jenn, it's an obvious decision to keep the messy shield who can win comps if I need her to... But it sucks because I love Sam. Sam is an asset too, even if he's a bit of a smaller one than Jenn is, and on a personal level, he's literally so sweet. I think at this point, a shield is imperative though, and lord knows my fucking Foutte of an alliance needs someone to win comps and vetoes for us. I trust Jenn sm. I trust Sam too, but he has Sandra and shit. Jenn may have Jerry and Tony sometimes, but not when it counts, and she will SEE that. This vote sucks. But it has to be done. I don't think I'll be on the right side of things... but I will hope I am. I'm sorry though, Sam. You are such a fighter, such a good ally, and such a good person. I hate how much I LIKE our alliance. Like, damn, I'm actually kind of attached and would hate betraying you all, and it's very not my style... I love u guys, and I'm sorry again. Praying for a second battle back since all of my allies are leaving one after the other??? Love u. I'll make sure Deborah pays! (in a few weeks... not yet!)
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 11:58 pm

I vote to evict Jerry the Mouse.

I think this is a pretty easy vote, only because Jerry is a known liar and we've had a pretty tumultuous relationship throughout this game. Things could have been different tbh, but here we are, I don't have a ton of reason to trust him, even though on a personal level he's super chill and fun. He's just more threatening than Sandra and more valued on the other side of the house, so they don't need to get what they want, and I muchhh prefer Sandra in this game, I actually trust her and Sam the MOST rn, and I've made a couple of offers to Sandra so she knows I'm serious.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:13 am

I vote to evict Sandra Bullock.

I actually feel bad casting this vote. This girl has fought her HEART out to stay tonight. This girl has not logged out. Idc what anyone says, I have a lot of respect for her. There was a FIGHTER tonight. But I need to build trust with Debbie. I sort of believe in Sam's loyalty to an extent, and I can paint a target on him by bringing up his Purge performance; I think I know a few angles for the Debbie route. But Debbie is the only person I can really trust to not want me out. Sandra, I actually really have enjoyed every conversation, and appreciated evert smart, intelligent, and logical pitch, but you are a GOOD fucking player. I think Sam would be fine to have around. If I go up against either of you, I still leave, so what's the difference? I'd rather the chances of Dorothy going up be higher, and you wouldn't do that, and with you here, neither will Debbie, because she can nom you. Genuinely though, nothing but respect for you. Don't let anyone tell u otherwise. I can feel your fire, your heart, and your desperation to be in this game, so I really really really hope you're proud of yourself, because you were an ALL STAR. Like, I really have respected the hell out of your game all throughout. You're smart. You made a mistake last week. I need to get my poetic justice anyway tbh, and with double votes, I don't think you have a chance anyway, so I may as well appease Sam and Ember (meanwhile I've also worked well with Dorothy tonight because I was open throughout the decision making process and discussed both options, as she wanted).

I'm sorry Sandra, I hope you're ok, because I mean it when I say I think your pitch was incredible, because you BACKDOORED ME LAST WEEK and I STILL almost wanted to keep you. No hard feelings. <3

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 10:33 pm

I vote to evict Dorothy Gale.

Honestly, idk how this vote is going to go, Ember and Max are weird, I guess I can see the benefit in keeping Dorothy around to go after me and as a shield since they're lesser threats than Dorothy, and Sam is never going to hit the block. I think it's weird. But I guess there are benefits. Either way, I'm voting to evict Dorothy in the case that Ember or Max decide to do so as well, because I think she's the stronger player than Sam. I think everyone will nominate me, that's inevitable, so may as well take out the stronger player. Dorothy, if you do go, please know I've loved playing this game with you, and if you stay, I'm obviously still not after you until Debbie is gone. Between Max and you tho? Yeah, u can go lmfao. You're a good player, and this vote is simply because you have ZERO votes to evict you rn, and I can't have that!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Voting Thread
Page 1 of 1