Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

SEASON FINALE <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy Williams

Wendy Williams

SEASON FINALE <3 Empty
PostSubject: SEASON FINALE <3   SEASON FINALE <3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 6:40 pm

Hello, lovelies! For the last time: How you doin? *does hand movement*

Whew! What a season it has been! Twists, turns, fights, laughs, powers, tears, and inappropriate talk my heavenly eyes did not need to witness galore! Some players brought it and showed why they were All Stars, while others didn't. Some players couldn't take the pressure and others were robbed with so much more to give. All in all, though, I thoroughly enjoyed myself and thank every houseguest for all the fun. And, of course, a huge round of applause for icon Arisa for making this all possible <3

Even though she didn't win, I am satisfied with my fav Ember reaching Final 2 and getting those 2nd place coins yas sis! Steve was a nearly unstoppable force, so he does deserve the title ... but it still would've been nice for Ember to have sksk. At least she got more votes than I expected!

Final Thoughts:

Ember and Cruella still my 2 favs. The iconic bad betches of the season. Everyone else wishes they had what these 2 do <3

Jules and Sailor Moon were robbed icons who could've brought so much entertainment

Matt Bomer was such a sweetheart and the eye candy of the season, and I did somewhat enjoy Tony.

I didn't care for Dorothy or Blandra much at first, but after that party they won me over and I was sad you 2 were evicted <3

And as for how I feel about the rest of y'all, especially the jurors that robbed my sister:

I kid. I kid. I've been saving that video to use if Ember ever got evicted, but that obviously never happened and I was not about to let it go to waste lmao. Anyway, love you all ... well, most of you. You all are lucky I didn't play because I would've won it's true sksk, but I enjoyed being a blogger for once and hope I did a good job!

This is Wendy signing off! Until next time, lovelies! And watch your backs, you never know where I might pop up next. Mwah!

SEASON FINALE <3 Wendy-williams-waterbugs

Sandra Bullock, Jules Vaughn and Anna Kendrick like this post

Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

SEASON FINALE <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON FINALE <3   SEASON FINALE <3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 6:42 pm

Thank you for all the fun reads, Miss W! I love you

Wendy Williams likes this post

Back to top Go down

SEASON FINALE <3
Page 1 of 1