Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Finale (Winner Reveal)

Go down 
+6
Debbie Jellinsky
Dorothy Gale
Steve Harrington
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Arisa Cox
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Finale (Winner Reveal) Empty
PostSubject: Finale (Winner Reveal)   Finale (Winner Reveal) EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 6:32 pm

Big Brother Quarantine Season 10 - All Stars Finale

Finale (Winner Reveal) Tumblr_pbv8073Tpy1vi3o1po6_r2_640

Finale (Winner Reveal) Arisa-Cox-BBCan7-Finale

WELCOME!!!!!!

Everyone, come on in, take a seat, get ready, we're about to find out who takes on the title of Big Brother Quarantine Season 10 - All Stars winner.

Before we get to the votes, I want to say a few words. This was a very action packed season. I feel like everyone came to play & most of you proved why you were All Stars. It was high intensity from start to finish. It was a large cast full of players hungry for a win, hungry to prove they deserved to be here. I saw so many great players leave pre jury, it really set the tone for the competition brought forward this season. Batgirl, thank you so much for your help. Having you was more a blessing than you can imagine. It was nice to have someone to talk to about the season & lord do I appreciate the help with private rooms & having someone there that knows the forum & can pick up the slack if I'm not available. It was a great crew from all across the board this season & I'm very proud.

Ember, you were in hot water from the very first day, I was really scared for you during that Purge challenge, but your social skills showed the caliber of player behind the character because you managed to stay & followed it up by making it all the way to final 2. You played every round to its fullest & you were always there to make sure your alliance was in order which took a lot of patience & hard work since you were part of The Hive, not Level 6 LOL <3. You also had a great strategic game & did what you had to do, which worked because here you sit.

Steve, I'll be happy to not look at another Steve Harrington picture for a while & see that little ice cream sailor outfit, but there's no denying you killed in this game. You were the whole animal kingdom in this game, the Lion of challenges, the Weasel of wiggling out of sticky situation, a Shark at getting your enemies out & a Hawk at identifying the threats. You tried to lay low, but the challenge whore came out & you beasted your way to the end to make it here at final 2.

Both of you, no matter the outcome, you come out of this with your head held high because you deserve it & you played an All Stars worthy game. You both should be proud, I know I am. <3

Now the votes

*Webkinz Love Frog stands up and locks his key in*
Spoiler:

*Squirt stands up and locks his key in*
Spoiler:

*Jerry the Mouse stands up and locks his key in*
Spoiler:

*Dorothy Gale stands up and locks her key in*
Spoiler:

*Jennifer Check stands up and locks her key in*
Spoiler:

*Kim Ki-Jung stands up and locks her key in*
Spoiler:

*Debbie Jellinksy stands up and locks her key in*
Spoiler:

*Max Gentile stands up and locks his key in*
Spoiler:

*Tony Stark stands up and locks his key in*
Spoiler:

*Sandra Bullock stands up and locks her key in*
Spoiler:

*Sam Gardner stands up and locks his key in*
Spoiler:

*Negasonic Teenage Warhead stands up and locks her key in*
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you are the winner of Big Brother Quarantine Season 10 - All Stars. Congratulations!!!!!!! You played one hell of an amazing game. GREAT JOB <3

Spoiler:
, runner up is something to be proud of especially in an All Stars season this competitive. I think you had a winning game too & would have been a deserving winner this season. I would have been proud to have you as a BBQ winner too. Great game <3.

Now stay tuned for the reveal party starting soon. After all these festivities, I will make a Twitter GC & send the Zoom link. You are not allowed to invite anyone outside the season. I also want it to be pleasant. If you have beef to take up with someone, use the Twitter GC or do it privately xoxo. I would also really appreciate it if we all give people a chance to talk & if I need to say something, please let me. I'm not great at asserting myself in large Zoom calls.

Finale (Winner Reveal) 2b811f7ac0df20dd4d2b568cea7da109

Nagisa Shiota, Steve Harrington, Peach Salinger, Anna Kendrick, Squirt, Dorothy Gale and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Finale (Winner Reveal)   Finale (Winner Reveal) EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 6:35 pm

Congrats stevo <3 you had a great campaign ember and I was truly wavering all day. You both should be really proud!

Steve Harrington and Ember McLain like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finale (Winner Reveal)   Finale (Winner Reveal) EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 6:35 pm

Congrats Steve!

Nice try Ember.

Arisa please don’t invite me to the gc <3

Ember McLain and Rebecca Bunch like this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Finale (Winner Reveal)   Finale (Winner Reveal) EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 6:36 pm

THANK YOU GUYS!! It's true, Ember KILLED that speech and those questions, I have NOTHING but respect and love!! It's been a great game Very Happy

Jerry The Mouse, Ember McLain, Peach Salinger, Sandra Bullock, Jules Vaughn, Anna Kendrick and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Finale (Winner Reveal)   Finale (Winner Reveal) EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 6:37 pm

Congrats Steve! You both played great games, and with the vote, it should highlight the winner was not at all clear. I might see everyone at the reunion tonight.

Ember McLain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Finale (Winner Reveal)   Finale (Winner Reveal) EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 6:37 pm

Congratulations Steve and congratulations Ember!

Steve Harrington and Ember McLain like this post

Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

PostSubject: Re: Finale (Winner Reveal)   Finale (Winner Reveal) EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 6:41 pm

Congratulations Steve. Great job Finale (Winner Reveal) 1f495

Thank you Jerry, NTW, Dorothy, and Max for your votes. Means the world <3

Thanks everyone else for the kind words Finale (Winner Reveal) 1f60c

Nagisa Shiota, Steve Harrington, Peach Salinger, Sandra Bullock, Jules Vaughn, Dorothy Gale and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Finale (Winner Reveal)   Finale (Winner Reveal) EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 6:42 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Congrats Steve!

Nice try Ember.

#

Now tell us the specific thing you were looking for Question

Steve Harrington, Sam Gardner, Sandra Bullock, Jules Vaughn and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finale (Winner Reveal)   Finale (Winner Reveal) EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 6:44 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Congrats Steve!

Nice try Ember.

#

Nice try but I don’t jump when asked to jump <3

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Finale (Winner Reveal)   Finale (Winner Reveal) EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 6:44 pm

Never answered what kinda animal you were, Steve-O.
Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

Congrats Steve!!!
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Congrats Steve!

Nice try Ember.

#

Nice try but I don’t jump when asked to jump <3

scratch Suspect

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Finale (Winner Reveal)   Finale (Winner Reveal) EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 6:54 pm

Ember McLain wrote:
Congratulations Steve. Great job  Finale (Winner Reveal) 1f495

Thank you Jerry, NTW, Dorothy, and Max for your votes. Means the world <3

Thanks everyone else for the kind words  Finale (Winner Reveal) 1f60c

wouldn't wanna be here with anyone else <3

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: Finale (Winner Reveal)   Finale (Winner Reveal) EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 7:02 pm

🤍🤍🤍

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Finale (Winner Reveal)   Finale (Winner Reveal) EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 7:08 pm

Congratulations both <3

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finale (Winner Reveal)   Finale (Winner Reveal) Empty

Back to top Go down

Finale (Winner Reveal)
Page 1 of 1