Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Reveal

Go down 
+24
Kim Ki-Jung
Webkinz Love Frog
Captain Haddock
Keanu Reeves
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Max Gentile
Ember McLain
Manu Rios
Squirt
Tony Stark
Rebecca Bunch
Anna Kendrick
Dorothy Gale
Debbie Jellinsky
Nagisa Shiota
Jules Vaughn
Sam Gardner
Ted Lasso
Wendy Williams
Steve Harrington
Sandra Bullock
Peach Salinger
Cruella de Vil
Arisa Cox
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

The Reveal - Page 48 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reveal   The Reveal - Page 48 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 10:51 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
ELLE......OMG WE DID IT MARI!!!! Well we didn’t get to the end but ya know 😂
BABE?
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Reveal   The Reveal - Page 48 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 10:52 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Queen! I wonder if she's passed out drunk yet.
this is genuinely so embarrassing

Debbie Jellinsky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Reveal   The Reveal - Page 48 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 10:54 pm

Peach Salinger wrote:
Y'all not knowing Jennifer was Mari after she kept posting those song videos? Pls😭
HELLO

Peach Salinger and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Reveal   The Reveal - Page 48 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 11:27 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Winner

Steve Harrington

You know that gif of someone who posts something from their phone that is sitting on the counter & then they run away after posting? That is how I feel right now posting this reveal <3.

Steve being compared to an android made me laugh so much because that's exactly the type of player Steve is. Never in a million years did I think this person would even be let near finals let alone win this All Stars season. I have to credit how well Steve did at hiding their identity for 3/4 of the game. It eventually started to be more & more obvious with those challenge wins, but it was something to watch Steve get nominated over & over again, they're not used to it & you know I like to watch different games.

Steve makes all of us hosts look like beginners because we cannot find a flaw in their challenge abilities & their social skills are so good they could probably sell over priced American maple syrup to a Canadian. It never ceases to amaze me & I have a hard time thinking of a better player I've ever played with or seen play. It must be those magic fingers, I really don't know but it's magical. You deserve every bit of it though. I don't know many players who put as much time & dedication into a game as you do. You never play for anything less than first place & it clearly shows with your record LMAO. ily

*Hits send & runs away*

Steve Harrington was played by:
Spoiler:
omg my girlfriend a 3x winner? bae? ur so hot omfg ill scream

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: The Reveal   The Reveal - Page 48 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 11:58 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Arisa Cox wrote:
Winner

Steve Harrington

You know that gif of someone who posts something from their phone that is sitting on the counter & then they run away after posting? That is how I feel right now posting this reveal <3.

Steve being compared to an android made me laugh so much because that's exactly the type of player Steve is. Never in a million years did I think this person would even be let near finals let alone win this All Stars season. I have to credit how well Steve did at hiding their identity for 3/4 of the game. It eventually started to be more & more obvious with those challenge wins, but it was something to watch Steve get nominated over & over again, they're not used to it & you know I like to watch different games.

Steve makes all of us hosts look like beginners because we cannot find a flaw in their challenge abilities & their social skills are so good they could probably sell over priced American maple syrup to a Canadian. It never ceases to amaze me & I have a hard time thinking of a better player I've ever played with or seen play. It must be those magic fingers, I really don't know but it's magical. You deserve every bit of it though. I don't know many players who put as much time & dedication into a game as you do. You never play for anything less than first place & it clearly shows with your record LMAO. ily

*Hits send & runs away*

Spoiler:

can I borrow some money?
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Reveal   The Reveal - Page 48 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 12:21 am

Squirt wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Arisa Cox wrote:
Winner

Steve Harrington

*Hits send & runs away*

Spoiler:

can I borrow some money?
no omfg she needs to save that for me

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: The Reveal   The Reveal - Page 48 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 12:47 am

Arisa Cox wrote:
Sam Gardner

Sam is played by one of the sweetest players I've had the pleasure to play with & host to. I hope you don't hate me for giving you Sam Gardner as a character. It was probably hard to play him, but I just love Atypical & I think you did wonderful. Everyone loved Sam & you made the battleback chance your bitch. You also had a lot of key moments in the season where without you, things would have turned out very differently this season. I don't have a donut for you right now, but I hope you enjoyed those funnel cake sticks <3.

Sam Gardner was played by:
Spoiler:

WAIT you’re telling me.. my final 2 the person who I was closest to in this game was actually my final 2 in final 2 last season? LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reveal   The Reveal - Page 48 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Reveal
Page 48 of 48Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48