Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory

Go down 
+3
Ember McLain
Max Gentile
Arisa Cox
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory   Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 7:00 pm

Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory AlertRegularGavial-max-1mb

Veto players

Debbie Jellinsky
Dorothy Gale
Steve Harrington
Ember McLain
Max Gentile
Sam Gardner

For this challenge, we're playing a Slimm's Big Brother classic. You will have to know when to stay or fold. The object of the game is to win 3 Missy Tickets.

To earn a ticket, I will ask you a question about one of the pictures I will post & I will ask you how much of something you think there is. For the most part, you will have a smaller sample beside it to give you something to compare it to (except for 1 if we get to it.)

You will have 2 minutes to send your guess in your Diary Room. Once the 2 minute is up, I will post everyone's guess on this thread & you will have 1 minute to let me know if your Diary Room if you want to stay or fold.

The answer will always be a number.

After seeing everyone's answers, you will lock in if you STAY or FOLD & send it in your Diary Room. If you decide to STAY & you end up being the one closest to the actual answer (it's over if you go over, it's whoever is closest) you will win a Missy Ticket.

If you decide to FOLD, you won't earn a ticket, but you'll stick around for the next round. You have to be careful!!! If you STAY & you're the furthest from the actual answer, you will be eliminated from the challenge.

Rules

- Make a thread in your Diary Room & name it Missy's Counting Factory
- You get 2 minutes to post in your number guess in your Diary Room
- If you fail to guess within 2 minutes, you will be eliminated
- You get 1 minute to post in your Diary Room if you STAY or FOLD once I post everyone's guesses
- You can guess more than once within the 2 minutes. I will only look at your last answer

Questions? I will post the first round at 7:05pm EST.

Missy Tickets

Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory 0LlrSgH

Max Gentile, Steve Harrington, Ember McLain, Dorothy Gale, Debbie Jellinsky and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory   Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 7:01 pm

Hands on my knees shakin ass for some missy tickets

Steve Harrington, Ember McLain, Sandra Bullock, Anna Kendrick, Dorothy Gale and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory   Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 7:02 pm

Just to clarify. Does it matter if we go over? Like it’s just the closest right?
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory   Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 7:03 pm

hey missy

Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory E4fde56a9e8b27ee5c2d1f363e6333036e6b0192

Max Gentile, Steve Harrington, Ember McLain, Sandra Bullock, Anna Kendrick and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory   Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 7:03 pm

Yes Ember

Ember McLain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory   Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 7:04 pm

I spent $98 on this comp & about 3 hours of counting <3 It was fun

Ember McLain, Anna Kendrick, Dorothy Gale, Debbie Jellinsky and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory   Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 7:05 pm

Round #1

Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory 4ZXTnjJ

How many Halls Cough Drops are in the bigger jar?
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory   Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 7:05 pm

Deadline to guess: 7:07:10pm EST
Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

So committed. It’s very sexy, Arisa. Turning me on

Arisa Cox, Max Gentile, Steve Harrington, Dorothy Gale, Debbie Jellinsky and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory   Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 7:06 pm

I didn't even get to use everything I bought, but hey, maybe I'll bring it for Slimm when I see him in a month

Max Gentile, Steve Harrington, Ember McLain and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory   Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 7:06 pm

Ember could do with one of those cough drops for her breath.

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory   Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 7:07 pm

Time is Up

I will be back with the guesses.
Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory   Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 7:07 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Ember could do with one of those cough drops for her breath.

We-

Steve Harrington, Dorothy Gale and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

what flavor are they tho

Steve Harrington, Anna Kendrick and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory   Power of Veto Challenge #19 - Missy's Counting Factory Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next