Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Lie Detectors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

Lie Detectors Empty
PostSubject: Lie Detectors   Lie Detectors EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 6:43 pm

Fat Thor @zingbotfanatic: "The thing about me you should know is that I grew up an only child. I don’t have any siblings" - true

Batgirl @idiotgregory: "This one time, I got trapped in elevator for 6 hours." - true

Kacy Catanzaro @NotTheGenius7: "One cool thing you should know about me is that I can name all 151 og Pokémon from memory" - true

Keesha Smith @AnActualSnake: "Ok, you might not believe this but a truth about me is that my sibling has been in the BBCAN house" - false

Steven Stone @Red_SideTV: "Hmmm, I went on a date with a contestant from Rupaul’s Drag Race" - true

Skeeter Valentine @pdelon03: "I hate green peas. Like fucking HATE them" - true

Barry Allen @scarletxspidey: I have never seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies. - false

Sheldon Cooper @TheGrea7est: You should know that I eat rice everyday. EVERY DAY!!! - false

Bob Barker @BBCANRyan: "I finished 3rd in the provincial high school cribbage championship two years in a row." - true

Darwin Watterson @KamsKyng: "I am a big horror movie fan" - true

Madison Rose @MessHailey: "Well, I'll have you know that I own a cat. Do you?" - false

Daniele Donato @perfectsveIvet: "A story that happened to me is that while i was moving to hawaii we actually had to completely change planes bc there was something wrong with the engine in my original plane so i could have ended up in the ocean" - true

Carter @Rxde_BB: "I’m afraid of pigeons and spiders but not snakes" - true

Riku @Algerr821: "I'm a twin" - true

Eli Pope @jayawa24: "My government name is four names long" - true

Olivia Pope @dumplindaughter: "I’m a fraternal twin." - false

Megan Fox @CocoDaBear: "When season two of "Lost" started to air, I went back and started season one at the beginning all over again and started keeping copious notes on each episode trying to figure out what all of the mysteries were. I still have all 6 of those notebooks in a box in the garage. And, no, I never did figure the big mystery out. Talk about a waste of time." - false

Nando @BenjiDance: "I'm right handed" - false

Natalie Negrotti @MatthaisDude: "With my high school team, won a trivia competition against college teams" - true

Hottie @JGettys7: "I've never watched an episode of Big Brother until Season 22" - false

Arisa Cox @gallymeroreboot: "When I was in High School, my mom beat up my male History teacher" - true
Back to top Go down

Lie Detectors
Page 1 of 1