Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 17TH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy Williams

Wendy Williams

IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 17TH Empty
PostSubject: IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 17TH   IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 17TH EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 1:52 pm

IT’S TIMEEEEE FOR HOT TOPICS — ROUND THE 17TH

Good afternoon, lovelies! How you doin? *does hand movement*

Well, there's not much to talk about this round so don't blink hehe. Since this round incorporated season 7, I'll sum it up in 7 points:

1 = Debbie, Dorothy, Kim, and Max all decide to play Pass The Bottle and drank Bahama Mamas, making them safe for the round. Whew chile the number of powers that have been used this season lol. I need to go back and count.

2 = Ember The Empress won HOH and I fainted. She was safe, so I already knew I'd be happy no matter what happened this round.

3 = Ember nominates Steve and Sam. Yasss girl said, "Men to the BLOCK!"

4 = Steve sadly wins veto by a large ass margin, like we all knew he would, and I'm not a happy blogger. No ma'am I'm not. When I tell you I was going through veto results with my heart pounding! Then I thought Sandra won until I saw Steve’s huge ass number and was shook!

IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 17TH DfWD3euW4AIEsUd

5 = Steve uses veto on himself and Miss Sandra has no choice but to get on the block. Should've had a Bahama Mama gurl.

*Sidenote: I am curious what would have happened if Sandra won veto and wanted to use it. 4 players had immunity, Ember was safe, and Sandra would've been safe so no one could've been the renom. Would she not have been allowed to use it? Would one of the noms be automatically evicted if she did use it? The way we missed MESS.

6 = Sandra is caught on her Blind Side sksk and evicted 7-2 and I'm actually sad to see her go. When I first started watching the season I hated her on SIGHT because of that character choice. Then she was sort of just there for most of the season, but after the Pride Party and her HOH she's one of my favorite houseguests. I know how it feels to want to make a big move and then when it doesn't pan out the way you expect. I appreciate the fearlessness gurl. Be proud of yourself!!! <3

7 = I'm out of points to talk about soooo I'll talk about Season 7 briefly. Of the 9 previous BBQ seasons, Season 7 is one of the best in my humble opinion. Season 1 is obviously the original, Seasons 2 and 9 were basically steamrolls by certain groups or individuals, Season 3 is forgotten, Season 4 was traumatic, Seasons 5 and 8 were filled with inactives and occasional psychopaths, and Season 6 was the most wholesome and charming (save for a certain pup oop). But Season 7 was just a chaotic, hilarious, hot mess from start to finish. Every betch that season came to PLAY. The competitiveness was through the roof, the drama never ended, and the entertainment constantly had our mouths on the floor. Every player contributed something that season and it was something every day. There was never a dull moment ... until the end sksk. However, I will always love it for all the fun times and my gurl Hottie’s wins. She was winning that season it’s true <3

And we're down to 7 players. I can’t believe it’s almost over. It feels like we just started.

IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 17TH Tumblr_nnc2dsiwda1qmwh1to1_250

1 = Ember = My girl is in her winning era! Come on sis you can do it! She’s not a bad competitor, but I fear Steve may be coming for retribution since she put him on the block. Then again, it wasn’t like she really had a choice so he needs to leave her alone.

2 = Dorothy = I love miss gurl now. I’m just gonna need her to change that pic because it lowkey is scaring me.

3 = Sam = I think Sam has a Final 2 spot on lock chile. If these people were smart, they should all be dragging him to the end for an easier victory. I just don’t see the Jury voting for someone that was evicted once … but you never know. They could be bitter. I know my ass would vote for him to win lmao. However, that could also be a reason for others in the house to target him and take him out.

4 = Max = PLSSS the way I still be forgetting he’s here until he pops up and posts something. So under the radar lmao. I don’t know if people are dragging him along because they think he’ll be easy to beat, but it seems he’s playing pretty well behind the scenes.

5 = Debbie = I don’t know how. I don’t know why. But something about her is starting to aggravate me. We’ll see what happens should she win an HOH.

6 = Kim = Hello? Gurl? Are you there? Are you breathing?

7 = Steve = Annnnnnd I'm back on the Steve hate train lmao. How DARE he go win veto and take himself off the block when Ember clearly wanted to get rid of him. He should've threw it or not used veto when he won it. See this is why they should've taken him out last week. UGH. Anyway, he partially annoyed me when he took like 30 mins to use veto on himself. That’s one thing that’s always lowkey irked me. I’m an impatient betch, so when someone is on the block and wins veto and then takes forever to state what they’re doing with it I get frustrated haha. Like helloooo we all know what you about to do with it. Just get it over with. I think I’m about to start praying for his downfall oop.

And that's all for today. Thank you for joining us and as always a thank you to our lovely sponsors Queen Arisa and Batgirl. Until next time, don’t forget to grab a snack and come on back! Mwah! <3

IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 17TH Wendy-williams-smoke

Jules Vaughn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 17TH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 17TH   IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 17TH EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 11:19 am

Sorry you hated my character choice so much but thank you for the kind words by the time I was outta here 😂💕 I don’t play a flashy game so I know it wasn’t exciting to any viewers up until the end there I guess but thanks still lol

Wendy Williams likes this post

Back to top Go down

IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 17TH
Page 1 of 1