Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #16 - Negasonic Teenage Warhead VS Steve Harrington

Go down 
+5
Sandra Bullock
Max Gentile
Steve Harrington
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

Eviction Ceremony #16 - Negasonic Teenage Warhead VS Steve Harrington - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 - Negasonic Teenage Warhead VS Steve Harrington   Eviction Ceremony #16 - Negasonic Teenage Warhead VS Steve Harrington - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 2:13 pm

Eviction Ceremony #16 - Negasonic Teenage Warhead VS Steve Harrington - Page 2 E02994b9165db2362a72d8f95f8b193c71c296c2

Steve Harrington and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Eviction Ceremony #16 - Negasonic Teenage Warhead VS Steve Harrington - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 - Negasonic Teenage Warhead VS Steve Harrington   Eviction Ceremony #16 - Negasonic Teenage Warhead VS Steve Harrington - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 2:52 pm

“Casting flops like Jaida and Sandra” lmao see this is exactly why I had zero issue with you actually leaving, first of all Jaida really never did anything to you so your obsession with her continues to be weird. You can go ahead and call me a flop but from where I’m sitting my options with this round were limited and regardless of any outcome things didn’t look all that great going forward, which was made abundantly clear last week too. I know you say things to be sassy and cute but it is annoying most of the time and I’m glad I don’t have to deal with it for at least a couple more days.

Steve Harrington, Jaida Essence Hall, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 - Negasonic Teenage Warhead VS Steve Harrington   Eviction Ceremony #16 - Negasonic Teenage Warhead VS Steve Harrington - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:50 pm

I have been extremely busy all day so i’m sorry this is so late, NTW.

I want you to know I adored every time we had the chance to talk about personal stuff and our personalities and how we feel about the game of BBQ as a whole. If anything, you’re just very real. You can’t help but respect it even when people find it harsh or bitchy. Even myself haha. We had our little tiff and I felt gross about it. It’s all love and I hope you know how much I cared about you on a personal level in here. Be your sassy self in jury. Goodbye <3

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 - Negasonic Teenage Warhead VS Steve Harrington   Eviction Ceremony #16 - Negasonic Teenage Warhead VS Steve Harrington - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:57 pm

Bye Negasonic! You were a treat to talk with and rant to lol. You brought the drama when it was needed and you made things a little less bland. Your absence will be noticed, and it's a shame it had to be this soon. Four wise men once said:

Too late, my time has come,
Sends shivers down my spine, body's aching all
The time
Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go,
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth
Mama, oooh
I don't want to die,
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 - Negasonic Teenage Warhead VS Steve Harrington   Eviction Ceremony #16 - Negasonic Teenage Warhead VS Steve Harrington - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:05 pm

Should have given her fall out boy lyrics

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 - Negasonic Teenage Warhead VS Steve Harrington   Eviction Ceremony #16 - Negasonic Teenage Warhead VS Steve Harrington - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:08 pm

NTW not liking Queen, wbk the taste was off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 - Negasonic Teenage Warhead VS Steve Harrington   Eviction Ceremony #16 - Negasonic Teenage Warhead VS Steve Harrington - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #16 - Negasonic Teenage Warhead VS Steve Harrington
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2