Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

ROUND 14 – TONY TIME

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy Williams

Wendy Williams

ROUND 14 – TONY TIME Empty
PostSubject: ROUND 14 – TONY TIME   ROUND 14 – TONY TIME EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 9:48 pm

ROUND 14 = TONY TIME

How you doin? *does hand movement*

Me? I'm NOT a happy blogger. Not at ALLLLLLLL.

ROUND 14 – TONY TIME Wendy-williams-over-it

Now, I was initially unhappy when Snoozefest Steve STOLE HOH from my gurl Ember! (Your time's coming bestie <3). However, I was fine with Jerry and Dorothea being nominated because I really don't care for either of them that much. Unfortunately All Things Negasonic, Teenage, and Wackass (whew chile I want to strangle this betch sometimes plssss) won veto and saved Dorothy ... and then Tony was the renom of all people.

Now, I was excited. Jerry can obviously win things and is well connected. Surely, these "ALL STARS" would send him home, right? Nope. They choose to evict Tony, who was only a threat to his damn self, and keep that nasty ass rodent. He must be feeding them fermented cheese or some shizz because it's not making sense like??????

ROUND 14 – TONY TIME 8oz

Anyways, Tony you will be missed <3 I didn't really care for you at first, but you really won me over with all the fun you brought to your eviction! And you should be proud you were always going to be an All Star and made Jury ... but you could've gave me a shoutout on your way out sksks.

And that's all there is to say because the rest of these people served us nothing. Going into Final 10 (oooh we're almost at single digits!) I'm stanning Queen Ember and King Sam only <3 Although, Miss Kim might get a temporary stan. Tony did eat her ass up ... but I can tell sis is missing a few screws and that might make her fun.

And I keep forgetting MAX is in there! Help???? Like sir why are you so easily forgettable? But I stan him more than the rest of these people.

And Sandra sis ... what in the Karen HELL is that pic? I'm scared.

Also, daily trash advertisement: Fun Fact, NTW is almost a close spelling and reminiscent to TMNT, which stands for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Who live in the nasty ass sewer. So, by deductive reasoning, that's where her aggy ass came from and needs to return to! I want her GONE! I've prayed about it, gone to a voodoo master, sold my soul to the devil (whew Satan's evil but he sure is fine <3) for it, and I even spent 3 hours on the phone with Professor X that he needs to come get his trifling student, but nothing's worked yet. Maybe it's a sign her demise will be closer to the end!!! Oooh I'd love for her ass gets evicted like 4th or 5th. Mmmm it already tastes delicious!

Anyway, I hope the houseguests enjoyed their day off because we're ready for the next round! I hope it's endurance. I love to see people suffer with that. Until next time, Mwah! <3

ROUND 14 – TONY TIME Giphy

Arisa Cox, Jules Vaughn and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 14 – TONY TIME   ROUND 14 – TONY TIME EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 9:57 pm

I love you & these so much. I wish you were on this season Sad Why did you retire right before All Stars? sksk

Dorothy Gale and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Wendy Williams

Wendy Williams

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 14 – TONY TIME   ROUND 14 – TONY TIME EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 10:00 pm

Aww thank you! Love you more <3

The way I was serious about that retirement for literally 5 seconds lmaooo. I wish I was playing this season too, but I was really busy for like the first 7 rounds so I wouldn't have had the time  ROUND 14 – TONY TIME 1f62d  ROUND 14 – TONY TIME 1f62d

Arisa Cox and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 14 – TONY TIME   ROUND 14 – TONY TIME EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 11:01 pm

<3 james

Wendy Williams likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 14 – TONY TIME   ROUND 14 – TONY TIME Empty

Back to top Go down

ROUND 14 – TONY TIME
Page 1 of 1