Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies

Go down 
+11
Tony Stark
Sandra Bullock
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Steve Harrington
Dorothy Gale
Jennifer Check
Cruella de Vil
Max Gentile
Debbie Jellinsky
Ember McLain
Arisa Cox
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Squirt

Squirt

Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies   Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:35 pm

Congratulations Kim!
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies   Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:35 pm

Congrats Kim!
Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies   Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:36 pm

Congrats Kim!!
Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies   Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:36 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
That picture is terrifying

Pls it was my best club attire Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies - Page 3 1f62d

Arisa Cox and Max Gentile like this post

Back to top Go down

Ember McLain wrote:
Not me only missing 5 and 9 and i’ve seen BOTH those movies 100 times……somebody shoot me?

BUT CONGRATS KIM!! Smile I’m just mad cuz I wanna win something so i’m being a brat lol

Hellraiser freaks me out. As a kid I believed the series was cursed.

Arisa Cox, Ember McLain and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies   Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:41 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Ember McLain wrote:
Not me only missing 5 and 9 and i’ve seen BOTH those movies 100 times……somebody shoot me?

BUT CONGRATS KIM!! Smile I’m just mad cuz I wanna win something so i’m being a brat lol

That's Poltergeist for me. Not only from the actress dying, but also my grandma used to tell me if I looked into white noise, I would get sucked in by demons.

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies   Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:41 pm

I was like “these are the only 2 i’ve never seen wtf?!” come to find out i’m just stupid. Love that for me

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies   Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:42 pm

Isnt the omen cursed too? I’m sure someone who worked on the movie got beheaded like in the film

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies   Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:43 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Ember McLain wrote:

That's Poltergeist for me. Not only from the actress dying, but also my grandma used to tell me if I looked into white noise, I would get sucked in by demons.

Omg poltergeist has all kinds of fucked up stories about it. :/
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies   Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:43 pm

I read that everyone on the set ended up getting sick or dying because they filmed it on an old burial site!

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies   Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:44 pm

The twilight zone helicopter crash will be the most fucked up thing I’ve ever read about in a Hollywood film.
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies   Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:48 pm

The exorcist is also haunted. A lot of the actors ended up dying I believe
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies   Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:55 pm

Not as scary as the gorilla episode from Spongebob
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies   Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 8:18 pm

Thank you everyone! Sorry I was caught up with work. I will respond to everyone soon

If anyone has anything at all they want to say to me, now is the time. I want to take everything into consideration

Steve Harrington, Ember McLain, Sandra Bullock and Squirt like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies   Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Head of Household Challenge #10 - Little Montage of Horror Movies
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3