Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Nomination Ceremony #9

Go down 
+6
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Debbie Jellinsky
Jennifer Check
Squirt
Cruella de Vil
Arisa Cox
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Nomination Ceremony #9 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #9   Nomination Ceremony #9 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:24 pm

This type of activity in my DM's before this week would have kept you off the block if I'm being honest

Wendy Williams likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #9   Nomination Ceremony #9 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:29 pm

Did I miss veto
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #9   Nomination Ceremony #9 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:29 pm

You could have just as easily responded to my message instead of waiting for me to message back, so if you truly cared about our relationship, you wouldn't be saying any of that. You had a limited pool of players to choose from because you're knee deep in social cooch, just say that and keep it moving. Your hands are tied and you expected the least amount of blowback from putting me up and now you want me out because I'm airing out what everyone has said behind your back. It's the honest truth, it's what a majority of the house has been thinking. I think it was time you know Smile
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #9   Nomination Ceremony #9 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:30 pm

I pick 8
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #9   Nomination Ceremony #9 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:31 pm

Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Room for Cruella & Squirt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Cruella & Squirt Room for Cruella & Squirt - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Aug - 11:47:16 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote
Hey Squirt! I just wanted to message you because I'm a little saddened by how little we speak... So I want to fix that! Let's talk game, are you feeling ok going into HoH?
likedislike
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: Room for Cruella & Squirt Room for Cruella & Squirt - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Aug - 15:45:28 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
Hi Cruella, I'm sorry I know a lot of it my own fault, I've been so busy and I definitely feel so horrible that I haven't been messaging people as much as I should. I'm feeling ok though. How About yoU?
likedislike
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Room for Cruella & Squirt Room for Cruella & Squirt - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Aug - 16:55:50 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote
Feeling good! Lol, late response, but that proves that you’re really busy
Squirt likes this post

like1dislike
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: Room for Cruella & Squirt Room for Cruella & Squirt - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Aug - 19:59:30 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
I know, I really am sorry, I am trying my best though! I really do love playing, I feel like I could be in danger if I don't pick it up, but also if I'm not playing in veto I tend to work more so I can have more free time down the road. What are you thinking for this vote? I'm going to be honest and say I'm leaning towards evicting Sam.
likedislike
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Room for Cruella & Squirt Room for Cruella & Squirt - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Aug - 20:15:22 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote
No it's genuinely fine!

And that's where I am as well. I haven't been lied to by Webkinz yet and I think she's cute. I'm enjoying and hearing out both of their pitches, though.
likedislike
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: Room for Cruella & Squirt Room for Cruella & Squirt - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Aug - 20:17:53 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
Sam lied to you??! Shocked About what? Who lie about their game... that doesn't make any sense to me, well only because I tend to play more honest.
likedislike
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Room for Cruella & Squirt Room for Cruella & Squirt - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Aug - 20:25:03 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote
Just about his vote regarding Nagisa. I don't mind, but I am also a more honest person when it comes to these games. Glad we share that in common.
Squirt likes this post

like1dislike
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: Room for Cruella & Squirt Room for Cruella & Squirt - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Aug - 10:13:10 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
The way that vote tied, this house is full of liars and it’s honestly gross, as a viewerI would live, but as a player it makes me want to rip out my hair 1 by 1, which wouldnt be all too bad considering the split ends LOL

That was our last conversation before today. If that makes me a big target so be it. I'm glad I have you so moved on your HOH.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #9   Nomination Ceremony #9 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:32 pm

Well then thank you for telling me, I wish we'd have this conversation earlier. Though, if I'm knee deep in social cooch, I definitely have 3 people after me and I suspect I'll have a 4th if I don't win and keep noms the same.

Tell me, if someone is so socially sound and is throwing competitions, why would I win this HoH and proudly announce my target on Jennifer as well as 2 other nominations? Social cooch only goes so far, there's a plethora of people who haven't won an HoH because they don't need to; you included.

It sounds like I'm making quite the list of enemies here.

Wendy Williams likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #9   Nomination Ceremony #9 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:33 pm

I miss Sam. Sorry for voting you out. It was for Nagisa though 🤭

Nagisa Shiota, Sam Gardner and Cruella de Vil like this post

Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #9   Nomination Ceremony #9 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:34 pm

I pick 9 Smile
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #9   Nomination Ceremony #9 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:34 pm

Can someone tell me I’m pretty I’m sad now

Steve Harrington, Ember McLain, Squirt and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #9   Nomination Ceremony #9 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:35 pm

You’re pretty max… pretty forgetful as you didn’t vote last round Nomination Ceremony #9 - Page 3 1f602

Max Gentile, Steve Harrington and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #9   Nomination Ceremony #9 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:35 pm

#8 aligns with Steve
#9 aligns with Matt

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

I love to watch.
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #9   Nomination Ceremony #9 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:38 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
You’re pretty max… pretty forgetful as you didn’t vote last round  Nomination Ceremony #9 - Page 3 1f602

Boo you whore 😭

Debbie Jellinsky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #9   Nomination Ceremony #9 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:39 pm

Cruella de Vil wrote:
Well then thank you for telling me, I wish we'd have this conversation earlier. Though, if I'm knee deep in social cooch, I definitely have 3 people after me and I suspect I'll have a 4th if I don't win and keep noms the same.

Tell me, if someone is so socially sound and is throwing competitions, why would I win this HoH and proudly announce my target on Jennifer as well as 2 other nominations? Social cooch only goes so far, there's a plethora of people who haven't won an HoH because they don't need to; you included.

It sounds like I'm making quite the list of enemies here.

My lawyer has suggested I stop speaking at this point. Good luck with veto, I hope you see how stupid it was for your game to nominate me and I hope you don't turn out to be a Jules 2.0 Very Happy If I ever won HOH, your weak ass would not even cross my mind for nomination. That's the difference between you and I. I'm not an emotional player.
Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #9   Nomination Ceremony #9 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:39 pm

I said 11 you heathens
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #9   Nomination Ceremony #9 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nomination Ceremony #9
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next