Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Evolution of Consequences

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

The Evolution of Consequences Empty
PostSubject: The Evolution of Consequences   The Evolution of Consequences EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 8:09 pm

Hmm to post or not to post bounce

The Evolution of Consequences 200.gif?cid=89ab776de5pm0uwyt0qdolp297zarivkg1vobpxp5ucbgp2w&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: The Evolution of Consequences   The Evolution of Consequences EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 8:20 pm

ill post a few times to participate <3
Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: The Evolution of Consequences   The Evolution of Consequences EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 8:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

hi
Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: The Evolution of Consequences   The Evolution of Consequences EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 8:21 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: The Evolution of Consequences   The Evolution of Consequences EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 8:21 pm

kjkjpihinih
Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

hdajh
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Oh very important, if I catch you using someone else or a program to post, I will expel you from the SEASON, not just this comp. This is All Stars. Win it yourself through hard work or take the night off. I will check on IP addresses, patterns, I will question you on Twitter etc to make sure you're there & posting yourself. Don't try me.

Peach Salinger likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

;kiik
Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: The Evolution of Consequences   The Evolution of Consequences EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 8:22 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Oh very important, if I catch you using someone else or a program to post, I will expel you from the SEASON, not just this comp. This is All Stars. Win it yourself through hard work or take the night off. I will check on IP addresses, patterns, I will question you on Twitter etc to make sure you're there & posting yourself. Don't try me.

lmao not this in green
Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: The Evolution of Consequences   The Evolution of Consequences EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 8:23 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:

If someone is going out of their way to do all that then they shouldn't be playing cause it's really never that serious to be doing all that PLS The Evolution of Consequences 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: The Evolution of Consequences   The Evolution of Consequences EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 8:23 pm

anyways
Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

kknknj n
Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: The Evolution of Consequences   The Evolution of Consequences EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 8:24 pm

lnnjm;k
Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: The Evolution of Consequences   The Evolution of Consequences EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 8:24 pm

jlko;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Evolution of Consequences   The Evolution of Consequences Empty

Back to top Go down

The Evolution of Consequences
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next