Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

NOMINATING SOME HOEZ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

NOMINATING SOME HOEZ Empty
PostSubject: NOMINATING SOME HOEZ   NOMINATING SOME HOEZ EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 9:09 pm

I’ve enjoyed speaking to you both but I feel like as we get down to it, our heads are not in the same place in this game. My first nominee is going to be Debbie. Debbie, you lied to me about the Matt vote and I don't respect that. My next nominee is going to be Cruella, I think you only speak to me when you need something or I win a competition. Notice how you both flooded my messages after I won HOH and veto, but the silence was LOUD when I was nominated. I wish you both the best of luck in veto!
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATING SOME HOEZ   NOMINATING SOME HOEZ EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:16 am

These nominations are hard but honestly it seems like the best thing for me at this point given everything I have been told.

My first nominee is going to be Webkinz. I was told you were trying to steal my vote to save Cruella, and I understand trying to save an ally, but when it is a well known fact I am that allies number one target, it just doesn't sit right with me. Also we dont really have a lot of game conversations, I dont know where your head is at and I was fully comfortable with you until hearing about this vote steal.

My next nominee is going to be Debbie. Debbie, I truly think you're great, but same thing goes for you, I dont think keeping you here is in my best interest anymore. I genuinely do feel bad putting you in this position again, but at the end of the day I think this is the best move for me.

Good luck in veto to you both, and I am really sorry.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATING SOME HOEZ   NOMINATING SOME HOEZ EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:22 am

Hold that thought
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATING SOME HOEZ   NOMINATING SOME HOEZ EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 1:32 pm

Huh?
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATING SOME HOEZ   NOMINATING SOME HOEZ EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 1:57 pm

wat
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATING SOME HOEZ   NOMINATING SOME HOEZ EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 1:57 pm

those r my noms
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATING SOME HOEZ   NOMINATING SOME HOEZ EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 2:04 pm

I was confused with “hold that thought” lol
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATING SOME HOEZ   NOMINATING SOME HOEZ EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 2:04 pm

oh i was feeling chaotic but then i decided to chill the fuck out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATING SOME HOEZ   NOMINATING SOME HOEZ Empty

Back to top Go down

NOMINATING SOME HOEZ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Diary Rooms :: Jennifer Check-
Jump to: