Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Literally how the fuck does every list of my potential votes exclude my top allies.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

Literally how the fuck does every list of my potential votes exclude my top allies. Empty
PostSubject: Literally how the fuck does every list of my potential votes exclude my top allies.   Literally how the fuck does every list of my potential votes exclude my top allies. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 8:42 am

Cruella de Vil wrote:
If you end up staying with 8 Votes to evict Sam, the votes to keep you are:
Me, Negasonic, Jaida, Ted, Steve, Jerry, Kim, Tony

If you end staying with 10 Votes to evict, the extra two votes to keep you are:
Squirt, Dorothy

I am unsure where Steve lays. Also unsure of Tony's vote, though he has always been straightforward with me and he told me he's keeping you. Fingers crossed.

Am I being frauded???? Have my allies been against me this entire damn time???? Do I have literally the worst read on this house like ever????

Really hope my ally people are LYING because what the fuck do you mean Ember's a locked vote against me? Jerry has a social game outside of TOG? STEVER & SQUIRT ARE IN POTENTIAL?

God please just let this be like a unanimous vote, if it's 13-2 after all these bitches kept telling me it flipped I'll laugh so hard.

If it's really 8-7 THEN ITS ON SIGHT EMBER YOURE FINISHED.
Back to top Go down

Literally how the fuck does every list of my potential votes exclude my top allies.
Page 1 of 1