Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella

Go down 
+3
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Debbie Jellinsky
Batgirl
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl

Batgirl

Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella Empty
PostSubject: Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella   Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 6:22 pm

Only the hosts, NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella   Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 6:24 pm

Hi BESTIES. I figured I’d make this as we’re now likely all targets after the mess that was that eviction.

Jaida Essence Hall and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella   Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 6:28 pm

That really was a mess Sad

Jaida Essence Hall likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella   Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 6:29 pm

The Called Out...

For playing the same game she and everyone in the house is playing.

Jaida Essence Hall and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella   Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 6:31 pm

Yup. You’re not allowed to talk to people in Big Brother. It’s not like it’s a social experiment, Tony!

Tony Stark, Jaida Essence Hall and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella   Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 6:34 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Yup. You’re not allowed to talk to people in Big Brother. It’s not like it’s a social experiment, Tony!
NO! We can't do that!
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella   Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 7:00 pm

Yea you are all safe with me after that. I think it’s really really telling that we were the people she called out. Seems to me like she’s trying to protect other people and her closest allies by putting heat on us

Tony Stark, Jaida Essence Hall, Cruella de Vil and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella   Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 7:05 pm

She’s a clown because she pretty much just exposed who voted who. I’ll be honest when the votes were posted I had no idea what anyone did and I felt like post eviction a ton of people would have tried to cover it up, but she really put a frame around the bullseye and attached a little bow… to the people who kept her lmao

Tony Stark, Jaida Essence Hall, Cruella de Vil, Sandra Bullock and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella   Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 7:06 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Yea you are all safe with me after that. I think it’s really really telling that we were the people she called out. Seems to me like she’s trying to protect other people and her closest allies by putting heat on us
I reiterate this. You guys are all good with me.

Jaida Essence Hall likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella   Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 7:06 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
She’s a clown because she pretty much just exposed who voted who. I’ll be honest when the votes were posted I had no idea what anyone did and I felt like post eviction a ton of people would have tried to cover it up, but she really put a frame around the bullseye and attached a little bow… to the people who kept her lmao
Lmao not this - she really outted her besties
Back to top Go down
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella   Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 7:17 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
I reiterate this. You guys are all good with me.

Same here!

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella   Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 7:34 pm

If it is a competition we can help each other in, you know where to find me
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella   Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 7:34 pm

7 names called out, vote was 7-6. Pretty telling. I’ll tell you what, it might be best if one of us win HoH, I can see a general split trending. All of you are 100% safe with me especially following this.

Tony Stark and Jaida Essence Hall like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella   Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 7:36 pm

We need this otherwise I forsee two of us up
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella   Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 7:42 pm

Yep, we need to pick up this HOH or this could get bloody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella   Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next