Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Arisa' Ted Talk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Arisa' Ted Talk Empty
PostSubject: Arisa' Ted Talk   Arisa' Ted Talk EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 10:58 pm

I was really hoping that I would not have to make one of these during ALL STARS, but here I am.

I have no proof of pre gaming, so it's not about that. What I am seeing though, is that many lack in self awareness. If you can't hide your identity. If you can't prioritize BBQ All Stars, then I really don't know why I made the mistake of inviting you. I know that a lot of the casting could be assumed, but that's not a reason why you can just be careless & make it obvious. I really don't get why people put themselves in situations where others will have an inclination you're playing. You did not have to accept the invitation if you couldn't put some of your social life aside for this or if you couldn't hide your identity better.

I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed right now. Do better.

Nagisa Shiota, Tony Stark, Sandra Bullock and Anna Kendrick like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Arisa' Ted Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arisa' Ted Talk   Arisa' Ted Talk EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 11:04 pm

If you want to know if you fall into this category, my DMs are open
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Arisa' Ted Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arisa' Ted Talk   Arisa' Ted Talk EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 5:40 pm

Since I do not have physical proof of pre gaming yet, I have not acted upon it. I would ask that we put a lid on it until I actually have proof or we can hash it out after the season. Sure I would love to catch people in the act & make an example out of them by expelling, etc, but for now I'm paying attention, taking notes & if I find out it really happened later, I will not let these people enjoy my series anymore. In the past I was all about second chances, I'm slowly growing a backbone about that bc often people shit on my 2nd chances anyway, so if shady stuff happened, it will be dealt with eventually & I will be the one to do it. <3

Arisa' Ted Talk 3TqFrc0

I just don't want anyone's game ruined or anything happening over this. Let's just play the game & see what happens. If I get proof, then things might be different

Last edited by Arisa Cox on Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Max Gentile, Matt Bomer, Ember McLain, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Cruella de Vil, Sandra Bullock, Dorothy Gale and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

Negasonic Teenage Warhead

Arisa' Ted Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arisa' Ted Talk   Arisa' Ted Talk EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 5:41 pm

Sounds like I struck a nerve (not you Arisa, ily).

But I will respect your decision Kathy. I love you
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Arisa' Ted Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arisa' Ted Talk   Arisa' Ted Talk EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 5:51 pm

In case that was not clear, the nominees should not be suffering about this pre gaming mess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arisa' Ted Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arisa' Ted Talk   Arisa' Ted Talk Empty

Back to top Go down

Arisa' Ted Talk
Page 1 of 1