Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

First Day Jitters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

First Day Jitters Empty
PostSubject: First Day Jitters   First Day Jitters EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 1:09 am

I feel like I’m a little out of place or unprepared to get back into the swing of things lol I’m soooo incredibly excited to be here and I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us. No matter how I do this time around, I came here to make sure I have fun first and foremost. I’m not feeling all that well tonight, so I’m glad we have tomorrow to continue talking with people because I think I’m going to bed soon. This is insane! I can’t believe we are finally at All Stars. The purge tomorrow will undoubtedly make things interesting. I assume around 4 people could end up getting cut. More than 4 wouldn’t even surprise me at this point. Either way, I’ve gotta make sure I make it passed whatever awaits us.

Come on All Stars, Let’s get SICKENING!

First Day Jitters 200.gif?cid=89ab776d0pvg10fpw2j3fsvbzx8l8g41do693ilnlexbfkpv&rid=200

First Day Jitters 200.gif?cid=89ab776dvy2l1p4o4j6j2sbssya42fbvhjm6xw2latfmh10p&rid=200
Back to top Go down

First Day Jitters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Diary Rooms :: Jules Vaughn-
Jump to: