Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING   WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 3:49 am

WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 Icon_post_targetSubject: Re: Room for Jennifer & Jerry   WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 EmptyToday at 3:45:45WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 Empty WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 I_icon_quote

Yeah lol I love to cook and bake, with or without weed lmao

I can't fucking believe he did that. A group of people are pressing him about the power so I'm sure I wasn't the only one to mention that but I did, yes, so I'm sorry that i said that to him, probably should've kept it out of the rhetoric. I wasn't even the one who found out it was an extra vote though and he still hasn't told me that part himself so he's def talking about it to those people closer. I also told him that I was lying to you bc it was a close vote and I was afraid of powers being used. This mf just tried to derail the fuck out of my game, I am so mad. 

Please tell me you're kidding about the vote steal

AND IT WILL BE PLAYED AT GRADUATIONS WEDDINGS FUNERALS
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING   WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 3:49 am

IM SCREAMING!!!
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

SORRY SAM BABY BUT I AM NOT TRYING TO LEAVE
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING   WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 3:53 am

sam: yeah jerry said hes keeping me
me to jerry: sam said you burnt down my entire house, he also said you beat up a small dog. he told me that everything you've ever said is a lie. and you once massacred a small village.

Jerry The Mouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING   WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 4:04 am

WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 Icon_post_target_unreadSubject: Re: Room for Jennifer & Jerry   WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 EmptyToday at 4:03:39WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 Empty WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 I_icon_quote

Perfect! I might even use this all as a way to get everyone else to vote sam as well in the morning bc this is outrageous, I'm so fucking mad he did that, but look at that, I tell everyone I'm voting you and we see who throws me under the bus, he can go home again

YALL SEE THIS TOO RIGHT?

Jerry The Mouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING   WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 4:05 am

WHO KNEW THROWING PEOPLE UNDER THE BUS COULD TAKE YOU THIS FAR!
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING   WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 4:05 am

DID I JSUT DO THAT HELP
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING   WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 4:06 am

THIS WAS THE BEST POWER MOVE IVE EVER MADE.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING   WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 4:07 am

why am I so fucking intelligent and smart
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING   WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 4:14 am

Ma’am this is a Wendy’s
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING   WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 4:14 am

if I stay..... wow..... oh wow.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

KATHY DID U SEE THAT
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING   WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 4:15 am

I did not
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING   WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 4:16 am

I told jerry a lie about sam and said sam threw him under the bus to me and he got so mad that he said hes going to try and flip the vote against sam and hes keeping me 100% go read my thread!
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING   WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 4:36 am

WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 Icon_post_target_unreadSubject: Re: Room for Jennifer & Jerry   WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 EmptyToday at 4:35:32WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 Empty WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 I_icon_quote

LMAO I'm not giving people a choice now, I'm saying I'm voting this way bc this, sorry, he fucked up big time

UNREAL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING   WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

WELCOME BACK TO ME SPIRALING
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Diary Rooms :: Jennifer Check-
Jump to: