Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

EVICTION VOTES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

EVICTION VOTES Empty
PostSubject: EVICTION VOTES   EVICTION VOTES EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 7:57 am

Final 24 Eviction: I wanted you to stay at first. I was gonna be messy and say screw Tony and vote to keep you anyway. Since then, ive worked on my relationship with Peach and you haven’t done yourself any favors by no campaigning at all. With all that being said……I vote to evict REBECCA!
Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

EVICTION VOTES Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVICTION VOTES   EVICTION VOTES EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 8:44 am

Final 22 Eviction: All 4 of these nominees are not my ideal picks. Squirt used to be, but now I want him to stick around because he’s easy for me to nominate if I win HOH, AND he isn’t good in comps. Which is perfect. Web is my baby right now, so he’s staying right here. Then there is Cosmo, who is like Squirt to me but he’s probably going home. Which is such a waste but whatever. So that leaves one person. I don’t want Cruella getting what she wants, she is 100% my next target. With all that being said….. I vote to evict PEACH!
Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

EVICTION VOTES Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVICTION VOTES   EVICTION VOTES EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:51 am

Final 20 Eviction: Jules is someone who’s gonna SWING at these huge targets and take them out for me so that I don’t have to. Whereas Nagisa is just not doing…..anything. Also they missed a vote. Which is DISGUSTING. Lmfao, i’m kidding. Not really. With all that being said….. I vote to evict NAGISA!
Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

EVICTION VOTES Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVICTION VOTES   EVICTION VOTES EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 5:35 am

Final 19 Eviction: It’s now become my side with my people VS The Snake Heads. That’s what it comes down to. I gotta keep my numbers and take away the allies from the others. With all that being said….. I vote to evict NAGISA!
Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

EVICTION VOTES Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVICTION VOTES   EVICTION VOTES EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 1:28 am

Final 18 Eviction: I’m faced with a lose/lose situation here. I’m so so sad to have to evict a Seven Star member of an Other Guys member. I struggled with this decision for a few hours and I just gotta do what’s best for me. I’m so so sorry. With all that being said…… I vote to evict WEBKINZ!

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

EVICTION VOTES Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVICTION VOTES   EVICTION VOTES EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 11:02 pm

Final 16 Eviction: Well well, i’ve missed this thread!! This means i’m not nominated LOL. Okay soooo we got 2 huge liars on the block. 1 I trust a lot less than the other, BUT the other one is my #2 allies target…and the one I don’t trust as much is an easy nominee for me. I’m happy to evict one of the people that was responsible for helping Cruella get that DPOV and trying to help her in HOH. Hope it was worth it! I hope it’s fun watching Cruella play the rest of the season. With all that being said…..I vote to evict TED!
Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

EVICTION VOTES Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVICTION VOTES   EVICTION VOTES EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 12:38 am

Final 15 Eviction: This one hurts. I have to say goodbye to another “Seven Star” member no matter what. It’s so tragic. I fucking love Max and Matt so much. Cruella is ruining everything!! LOL. I hope this person knows how much they meant to me in the game and if we aren’t friends yet, I hope we can be now. With all that being said…..I vote to evict MATT!
Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

EVICTION VOTES Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVICTION VOTES   EVICTION VOTES EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 2:26 am

Final 14 Eviction: HOW DID WE GET HERE?! Lol. Kim’s honestly a boss and so is Steve. Idc that he said he didn’t have the DPOV. I would’ve lied too. Idc. Anyways 2 people who were responsible for one of the most stressful days in this game for me are keeping a warm ass seat on the block. Poetic justice honestly. I feel bad because Cruella didn’t nominate me with her HOH. However; she nominated me unexpectedly with the DPOV. So she was really paying her own debt she made. With all of that being said…. I vote to evict CRUELLA!
Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

EVICTION VOTES Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVICTION VOTES   EVICTION VOTES EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 10:08 pm

Final 14 Eviction (Again): I don’t have MUCH to say on this vote. Debbie is better at comps but that’s not what this is about right now. Webkinz has a lot of money, an immunity power, and has been so sketchy ever since right before Steve won the endurance HOH. I actually trust Debbie A LOT more. Plus, after Web leaves, i’ll be the ONLY person left in the house that hasn’t won a competition. That does WONDERS for my threat level staying down. With all that being said…. I vote to evict WEBKINZ!
Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

EVICTION VOTES Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVICTION VOTES   EVICTION VOTES EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 6:47 am

Final 12 Eviction: Well this week is annoying. Seven Stars (actually Six Stars. RIP MATT BABY!) just became half the house. Now we’re losing another person Sad This is ALL Jennifer’s fault. If she told the alliance chat her color, we wouldn’t be in this situation. Like what is wrong with her? WHY THE FUCK WOULDNT YOU TELL US?! Max said her color and in turn, Debbie gets this HOH cuz Tony & NTW knocked out Dorothy. Ugh! Jennifer really should be the one to leave just for that alone. However; she is stronger than Sam and her and Debbie will keep going after each other. With all that being said…. I vote to evict SAM!
Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

EVICTION VOTES Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVICTION VOTES   EVICTION VOTES EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 8:58 am

Final 11 Eviction: This is so annoying. Everyone voting to keep Jerry is putrid. Leaving him here to gun for my ass. Such dicks. I don’t WANT to keep him. But I know that rat is staying either way so what the hell is the point on completely burning a bridge to Jerry? Then again, this could spare me from the Tony wrath and gain his jury vote. Whatever. With all that being said….I vote to evict TONY!
Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

EVICTION VOTES Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVICTION VOTES   EVICTION VOTES EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 1:21 am

Final 9 Eviction: OMFG!! The gag of the season. This is more wild than the Cruella nomination. Listen, I get that Steve is this huge threat yadda yadda yadda. But guess what? I need to worry about making it to the end to worry about beating someone at the end. If Steve leaves I am 100000% the next one to go. Like no doubt in my mind. I feel bad lying to NTW but tis only a game move. I’m not doing anything that helps Kim. She irks my entire life. With all that being said….I vote to evict NTW!
Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

EVICTION VOTES Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVICTION VOTES   EVICTION VOTES EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 2:29 am

Final 7 Eviction: This one is great. Two people that told me they had my back during my 1st HOH and totally went behind my back and did something different. This is sweet bliss. The difference between these 2 is I have a really close relationship with Max, he’s my final 2, and I like him. Whereas Kim would completely come for me, gave me a BS response to my message about the Jerry vote and is throwing me under the bus to Dorothy. With all that being said….. I vote to evict KIM!
Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

EVICTION VOTES Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVICTION VOTES   EVICTION VOTES EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:25 am

Final 6 Eviction: This has been the worst vote of the season for me. Two great friends up on the block. Both have been loyal to me (despite throwing under the bus and blah blah) their actions have spoke volumes. This really sucks and I have no chance at winning anyways. Steve is just too much. Sam will get dragged to the end, Dorothy will be furious with me, and I just can’t take any more Ember hate. I barely have jury votes as it is. With all that being said……I vote to evict SAM!
Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

EVICTION VOTES Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVICTION VOTES   EVICTION VOTES EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 10:05 am

Final 5 Eviction: Aww!!! This will be my last vote cast in my Diary Room! EVER!! I’m retired after this season so in case i’m a final nominee at final 4 and final 3, this will be the last eviction vote I cast. The decision here is an obvious one for me. I lose next to everyone left standing besides Max. Debbie is also the front runner to win besides Steve. I can’t keep her. With tremendous amounts of respect and admiration I have to do what I have to do. With all that being said….I vote to evict DEBBIE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EVICTION VOTES Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVICTION VOTES   EVICTION VOTES Empty

Back to top Go down

EVICTION VOTES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Diary Rooms :: Ember McLain-
Jump to: