Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

HOH Comps

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

HOH Comps - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOH Comps   HOH Comps - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 6:22 pm

HOH Comps - Page 5 56566210

Title: BBQ Champions
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

HOH Comps - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOH Comps   HOH Comps - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 6:25 pm

the quality is better when you click on it 😂😭
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

HOH Comps - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOH Comps   HOH Comps - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 1:07 pm

who got second in the hoh comp?
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

HOH Comps - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOH Comps   HOH Comps - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:00 pm

1. Fat Thor @zingbotfanatic: "The thing about me you should know is that I grew up an only child. I don’t have any siblings" LIE!

2. Batgirl @idiotgregory: "This one time, I got trapped in elevator for 6 hours." TRUTH

3. Kacy Catanzaro @NotTheGenius7: "One cool thing you should know about me is that I can name all 151 og Pokémon from memory" TRUTH

4. Keesha Smith @AnActualSnake: "Ok, you might not believe this but a truth about me is that my sibling has been in the BBCAN house" TRUTH

5. Steven Stone @Red_SideTV: "Hmmm, I went on a date with a contestant from Rupaul’s Drag Race" TRUTH

6. Skeeter Valentine @pdelon03: "I hate green peas. Like fucking HATE them" LIE

7. Barry Allen @scarletxspidey: I have never seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies. TRUTH

8. Sheldon Cooper @TheGrea7est: You should know that I eat rice everyday. EVERY DAY!!! TRUTH

9. Bob Barker @BBCANRyan: "I finished 3rd in the provincial high school cribbage championship two years in a row." TRUTH

10. Darwin Watterson @KamsKyng: "I am a big horror movie fan" LIE

11. Madison Rose @MessHailey: "Well, I'll have you know that I own a cat. Do you?" LIE

12. Daniele Donato @perfectsveIvet: "A story that happened to me is that while i was moving to hawaii we actually had to completely change planes bc there was something wrong with the engine in my original plane so i could have ended up in the ocean" TRUTH!

13. Carter @Rxde_BB: "I’m afraid of pigeons and spiders but not snakes" TRUTH

14. Riku @Algerr821: "I'm a twin" TRUTH!

15. Eli Pope @jayawa24: "My government name is four names long" TRUTH

16. Olivia Pope @dumplindaughter: "I’m a fraternal twin." LIE

17. Megan Fox @CocoDaBear: "When season two of "Lost" started to air, I went back and started season one at the beginning all over again and started keeping copious notes on each episode trying to figure out what all of the mysteries were. I still have all 6 of those notebooks in a box in the garage. And, no, I never did figure the big mystery out. Talk about a waste of time." LIE

18. Nando @BenjiDance: "I'm right handed" TRUTH

19. Natalie Negrotti @MatthaisDude: "With my high school team, won a trivia competition against college teams" LIE

20. Hottie @JGettys7: "I've never watched an episode of Big Brother until Season 22" TRUTH

21. Arisa Cox @gallymeroreboot: "When I was in High School, my mom beat up my male History teacher" LIE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HOH Comps - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOH Comps   HOH Comps - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

HOH Comps
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5