Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Trust Rankings

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Trust Rankings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 11:46 pm

Jennifer
Matt
Steve 
Ember 
Kim
Dorothy 
Jerry
NTW
Debbie 
Ted
Cruella
Max
Tony
Squirt 
Webkinz
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 5:52 pm

Steve - This guy been jumping all up and down my rankings but I feel like I have grown really close to him and trust him a hell of lot. He's winning a bunch of stuff and has to go probably sooner rather than later but I really like him.

Jennifer - Queenie who I love, I'm open and honest with her about mostly everything, always have been.

Matt - I feel like he has other people he's closer to than me but it's fine because I do believe that he trusts me.

Jerry - I feel like I can really trust Jerry mostly because I think he really trusts me. I see him as a dark horse in this game and lowkey a huge threat to win at the end but for now we are on the same side in this game and I feel like we need each other.

Kim - I feel like this placement might be a little too high for her because I think she does keep things from me and has a lot more going on than I am aware of .... but, I am safe with her I think. I just think she thinks she is safe and good with everyone and shes throwing comps

Ember - I love her energy but I also get the feeling she has a lot of other things going on and people she is loyal to. I think I would be safe with her though

NTW - I love NTW but she scares me just a little bit. I feel safe with her but I also see her as a lose canon and IDK what she will do next

Dorothy - I trust Dorothy, but I just don't know how to read her. I don't know where she is at, who she is close to, or what her motivations are in this game.

Debbie - I think Debbie trusts me, she is just also hard to read at times. I dont think there will ever be a time when I'm not terrified of her, but shes always nice to me and gives me no reason to think she would come for me.

Squirt -- He is just not here and that's the problem. But he told Steve that he trusts me which is at least a little bit of a sign that I'm probably good with him.

Cruella - sis thrive off of chaos and I feel shes trying to make me paranoid or something... only thing is I know she has more targets over me so I have no reason to be the one to come for her.

Tony -- I feel badly putting him this low, because he keeps saying I'm genuine...the only issue is that I have a hard time believing he is.

Webkinz - I'm starting to talk to Webby a little more about things but I just find them hard to engage with when it comes to the game and I'm under the impression that there are people he really is close to. So I cant imagine that I'm too high on his trust list either.

Max - listen, buddy I am ONTO YOUR ASS!! I know you are throwing shit, I know your attitude about the game is "anyone but me" and I know you have a BBEVO Addison Rae strategy going on which I literally despise so much...but IDK if youre after me lmfao so...

Side note, I really love this cast....it's really good imo as a player, I feel like I'm close to a lot of them and the potential for me to be betrayed is probably hella high but I have respect for all of them enough that I don't think I'll be that mad when it happens, just sad mostly lmao (but we will see)
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 6:06 pm

Kim
Jerry
Ember
Jennifer
Steve
Dorothy
NTW
Squirt
Debbie
Max
Tony
Webkinz
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:06 pm

Sam
Kim
Jennifer
Jerry
NTW
Steve
Ember
Squirt
Debbie
Max
Dorothy
Tony
Webkinz
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:46 pm

Sam
Kim
Jennifer
Jerry
NTW
Steve
Ember
Squirt
Debbie
Tony
Max
Dorothy
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 4:30 pm

Sam
Kim
Jerry
Tony
NTW
Debbie 
Steve 
Ember 
Max 
Dorothy
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 9:40 am

Sam
Kim
Steve
Debbie
Jerry
NTW
Ember
Max
Dorothy
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 3:57 am

Sam
Kim
Steve
Debbie
Jerry
NTW
Ember
Max
Dorothy
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 3:46 pm

Sam
Steve
Max
Debbie
Dorothy
Jerry
Kim
NTW
Ember
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 3:03 pm

Sam - you are my everything in this game, I will never turn on you period and I’m so thankful for you here

Steve - although I feel like I need you out of here to have any shot at all, I trust you intensely. And I hope I’m not put in a position where I have to backstab you because that will suck

Debbie - it’s been rocky this whole time but I trust you now more than ever. Just like with Steve though I don’t know how I could possibly beat you with the perception that you have

Dorothy - I’m sorry that there was a time when I didn’t trust you. You’ve proven to me that I can

Ember - yea you just put up me up but these people below you did me more dirty so

Max - you’re an untrustworthy slime ball but at least I always kind of had the sense that you are

NTW - you too. Except I actually believed you could be a little trust worthy but yea nope

Kim - I was stupid for not picking up on the signs about you. Girl literally BYEEE
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 8:01 am

Sam
Ember
Dorothy
Steve Sad
NTW
Kim
Debbie
Max
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 Empty