Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

eviction speech

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

eviction speech - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: eviction speech   eviction speech - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 1:37 pm

Hello, Ki-jung here eviction speech - Page 2 1f602 I know the placement of my first and last name makes things confusing for most people. It's been funny getting called by my last name lmaoo. But let me say some final words before I am out of here for good.

Throughout my time in the Big Brother Quarantine series, I have met some really great people in this little online community. Whether I drift away from it or not, it is something that I have a soft spot for in my heart.

To the hosts, thank you for being so patient with us and taking time to host this incredibly content-packed season. It definitely lived up to the hype of being an All Stars season.

Kathy, thank you for offering me a spot this season. I never thought I would be worthy of a spot on here because you of all people know my background  Laughing  so I thank you for seeing potential in me. I have learned much about myself as well, and I am grateful to have had this experience. I love you <3

There's been a lot of symbolism for me in this series, especially with the numbers 3 and 7:

It took 3 times for the comp beast of the season to make me a final nom and have a hand in my eviction, and I'm honestly okay with that <3 it gave me a rush LMAO.

3 votes to evict me eviction speech - Page 2 1f48b

This is also my 3rd time playing in a season of BBQ. This shit is hard, so props to all of you who can make it so far in the game one or more times!

My lucky number 7 in the game. I tend to choose 7 when it comes to picking numbers for POV and whatnot, and it usually works out for me most times. Maybe it's the BBQ goddesses' way of looking out for me.

I am placing 7th. I may not be winning the season but I'm gonna take this time to be proud of myself — Making single digits in jury, having my HOH reign be tweeted about (https://twitter.com/QGamesOfficial/status/1428206637119164419) 🤭, and exceeding my past placements in the series. I am content.

3rd time's the charm right? Shoutout to my loves  Razz  And a quick shoutout to 7th Heaven, the messiest alliance ever LMAO <3

It has been a fun, stressful, and wild time playing this season. To all of you left in the house — Make some big moves, do something outrageous, put on a show, and may the best player win  eviction speech - Page 2 1f601

Lastly.... WATCH PARASITE!! (the clip below has some spoilers but if you've already seen the movie, enjoy <3)

eviction speech - Page 2 Parksodam-ektoras

Annnnnnd scene eviction speech - Page 2 1f618 eviction speech - Page 2 1f3ad
Back to top Go down

eviction speech
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2